Ecigsbrand.comstole my money

Be for warned. This company will offer you a free trial, you still pay for shipping, and then they will take out money out of your Credit Card account. Mine was taking for nearly 200 dollars. I tried calling them. Got no answer no way to email them. Have to cancel my checking account so they won't take another dime. I did file with the BBB in Calfornia. If this has happened to you contact the BBB in USA, UK and or Canada and file a complaint. You just might save someone elses account

Anthony Halliburton Feb 29, 2016

On 2/15/16 I orders a free trial e cig starter kit, according to the order all I was to pay was 10.53 shipping cost. After a week I called their customer service and was told my order was being shipped, never received a confirmation on my email of the order, so contacted their customers service again and was told my order would be at my address in two days. Still haven't received my order, but when I checked my cards transactions I see they also charged me 99.95 on 2/29/16

• Re
    Reviewer99891 Aug 18, 2015

advert said delivery price only so expected a trial run
    then £ 73.98 taken from my credit card.

Now informed that a further delivery been despatched
    and £ 53.99 taken from my C Card.

• Bi
    Bill Otinger Jul 13, 2015

Ecigsbrand.com
    Posted: 2015-07-13 by Bill Otinger

Stole Money
    E-CIGS
    They Contacted me Pretending to be Part of CHARTER Communication my Cable Provider, saying I had won 1 of 4 Prizes, to Expedite Shipping cost would be $9.95 they took $99.95 from my Credit Card, I seleted the E-CIGS, Electronic Cig, I see 89 Complaints have been filed against this EVIL COMPANY

• Bi

E-CIGS
    Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category

• Pi
    Pissed in Phoenix,Az. May 30, 2015

I took a survey regarding CenturyLink service. When the survey was completed there was a list of very cheap items I could purchase.
    None of the items interested me personally but my grandson was looking for an alternative to regular cigarettes. The price for the starter kit was $3.95 so I ordered it. I then received an e-mail from ecigsbrands informing me that I would be owing $104 for the starter kit. I sent them a reply, after I had sent it to ecigs(a different company) informing them that I had not consented to additional charges and to cancel my order. As you might imagine, I received the kit and called Bank of America to let them know about this scam.
    They contacted ecigsbrand and indicated it was not a scam and I would be getting a refund. BofA was told that it certainly sounded like a scam to me when you do not disclose pricing up-front. The same day I finally got information on how to return the kit I got a return number for something else which turned out to be refills which were received 5/28/15. I had sent the kit back and evidently they didn't inform their shipping department that the order was cancelled. I will once again contact BofA and will probably end up cancelling the credit card as I believe the number has been compromised (who knows how many have the number?).
    As I noted in my initial cancellation email, they are running a scam and dealing in a sneaky, underhanded way, they make it near impossible to reply to their emails and the phone contacts do not seem to know what is going on. Another piece of advice, check out other sites before you even think about ordering from them. Several sites offer cheaper prices and you do not have to sign up for "membership" or automatic shipping of refills

• Vi
    Vicki Saddlemire Apr 01, 2013

As soon as I ordered and got a confirmation saying I would start getting more monthly, I called the support line and cancelled. I said, do NOT send me anything or charge me anything. CANCEL. I got two more calls from representatives and told them, the account was canceled. They said, fine, sometimes it took them time to get the word. Today I got TWO refills. I called and yelled..a lot and they said they would cancel my account and I need to mail these back. Why? Not my fault. I didn't order them, can't do anything with them. They screwed up. I asked waht will happend in another few weeks, do I get more .He said, no your account is cancelled . I said ..it was CANCELLED within the hour. I hate them.

jacqueliner Feb 04, 2013

hi. what a scam. e-cigs are a right rip off. they have taken £127.00 from my account without my consent, but i stupidly gave them my details . i have been to my bank and asked to change my account but they say i cant as i gave them my details. now if e-cigs do not reply to my mails or phone calls then the bank will try to help but not before. that means that e-cigs could take another amount from me. the bank also say the it could be fraudulent.how do we stop them. how do we get our money back if they wont answer calls.. we need help to get them off our backs.

jacqueliner Feb 04, 2013

hi . i am in a similar situation as yourself. i am quite unwell and have very little income. e-cigs have taken £127.00 from my account. i can not get through to them by phone or e-mail. been to my bank, still no joy. what do we do . is there any way we can get our money back and stop them taking more .

• Ro
    Robroy1314 Nov 03, 2011

Document I.D. 9990. Status Picking, Document Date 07/09/2011

I have tried on several occasions to contact you by phone to cancel this order, but I either got a wrong number it was a Cafe in England or I got a dead line. When I called the number for the depot in the U.K I was directed through to America.

I ordered the e cig starter pack from yourselves. For a friend of mine I looked round your site a couple of times to find a description of the item not finding anything I went ahead and ordered the item when I committed myself I received an E-Mail telling me that money would be deducted from my account, as I say this was for a friend not myself I do not smoke.

I wish to cancel the membership as I am not in a position to pay this amount of money, I do not work and I survive on state benefits as I am disabled the money that you are going to withdraw from my account is 70% of my weekly income I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to refund my money and cancel any future withdrawals.

The request that you have put forward to withdraw cash from my account has left me in a financial nightmare it has put me into debt with the bank and I am unable to pay my upcoming Direct Debts I receive £94 per week benefits these bills will not be paid because I do not have the money in the bank to cover them and it will create severe hardship it will increase my debt problems which is being managed by the C.C.C.S.

I spoke with one of your colleagues by phone after speaking to my bank I was refunded £43 which left a balance of £29.99 I asked about the the balance and she said it was for the first delivery of tips, I returned the Starter pack and the first supply of tips unopened as stated and my money would be refunded, to the Warehouse in Stockport U.K. recorded Delivery on 3/10/2011. I have not received the balance of my refund could you please tell me when this is going to be rectified. When I tried to send an E-Mail to them the address was not recognised

My bank was supposed to chase them up after my returning the package to the address in England I had to wait 18 days for to allow them to get in touch with me they never did so I called my bank and they asked me if they sent me a letter specifically telling me that I would get a full refund I told them that I had not received any letter and that it was stated on the site they said that, that was not proof of them giving me a full refund I had to have a personal letter from them.

Mr Gerald J Robertson

Headquarter : Manufacturing : Company: Shanghai E-CIG Technology Inc. Cixi E-CIG Technology Inc. Address: 588 New Junhuan Rd.Bldg #25, 4th Fl 145 Danshan N.Rd Pujiang Caohejing Hi-Tech Park Cixi City Shanghai 201114 Zhejiang 315300 China China Phone: +86-21-[protected] +[protected] Fax: +86-21-[protected] ext.8011 +[protected]
    These are the addresses on the site belonging to E-Cig they are not displayed on the site that has the offer on with the false phone numbers

This is the Address that they have on the site with the offer,