Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Fashion & Shopping Ecco Order lost and ignored emails from customer support

Ecco review: Order lost and ignored emails from customer support

G
Author of the complaint
11:38 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the 26th December 2020 for a pair of Citytray shoes. The order went trough and I was charged for it using the same billing and delivery details.
On the 1st of January 2021 the item was attempted to be delivered by the courier, Parcelforce, but failed due to "Insufficient delivery address" I contacted Ecco on the 1st of January and on the 7th of January received response from the customer service informing me that the item was already on route so they couldn't amend the mistake nor they could communicate with the courier. They provide me with an email for liaise with the courier but as I wasn't the original sender I couldn't amend the address myself. I contacted Ecco and provided with the right details and the additional details of my next door neighbour, I contacted them on three more occasions.
On the 18th January I was notified that the item was being returned to the sender. I contacted Ecco on three occasions but I have been ignored since then.
I want the original item or if lost, a complete refund of the original payment.

Order number: Order Number SO-[protected]
Item details: ECCO CITYTRAY [protected] Sice 42. Color Grey.
Customer agent: Kate Smith.
First contact: 1st of January.
Number of emails: 6.
Unresponed: 3

View 0 more photos

More Ecco complaints & reviews

Ecco - I no longer buy ecco!
Ecco - disintegrating soles
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Ecco - ecco online store scammers
Ecco - cracks in soles
Ecco - shoes (sole) falling apart
Ecco - shoes
1 comments
B
Feb 08, 2021 10:21 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am very unhappy with after sales service. ordered boots 13th jan, received them really quickly, I was delighted. the wrong size was sent so I returned them immediately. I reordered another pair and received them and they were perfect. I still haven't received my refund for the first pair of ecco boots, i'm really annoyed.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

271 complaints