Having problems with Ecco?

Ecco reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 7, 2007. The latest review Women's walking sandals was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint shoes was resolved on May 05, 2021. Ecco has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 207 reviews. Ecco has resolved 115 complaints.

Ecco Customer Service Contacts

8800 444 2525 (Russia)
+45 74 911 625 (Denmark)
+1 877 240 2365 (United States)
+44 172 682 9510 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 859 210 (Ireland)
+61 130 013 8099 (Australia)
+84 800 377 326 (New Zealand)
+32 28 990 810 (Belgium)
+385 13 445 790 (Croatia)
+420 327 710 080 (Czech Republic)
+372 618 9510 (Estonia)
+371 67 651 240 (Latvia & Estonia)
+370 52 077 850 (Lithiania)
+31 202 622 080 (Netherlands)
+421 233 325 590 (Slovakia)
+386 18 280 280 (Slovenia)
+65 69 088 030 (Singapore)
+82 316 284 800 (South Korea)
Industrivej 5

Flyginfarten 4, Postbox 1029, 177 38 Järfälla, Sweden

Switzerland
Rothusstrasse 17, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland

Turkey
Esentepe Mah. Buyukdere Cad. Bahar Sok., № 13 River Plaza Kat : 5/10, 34394 Sisli - Istanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ecco Customer Service. Initial Ecco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ecco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ecco. Discuss the issues you have had with Ecco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ecco Complaints & Reviews

ECCOvintage kenton cap toe boots

Purchased these beautiful boots on July the 17th 2019 at the Ecco shop in Frederiksberg Centret, Copenhagen.
Today, 23 of October I discover a hole on the outer part of the left shoe, in the joint with the cap.
It's very disappointing that a 1.500kr (bought them at 750 because of sales discount) leather shoe tears so quickly.
It's the second pair of shoes I have from Ecco, let's hope the others last longer...

vintage kenton cap toe boots

• Updated by Christian F · Oct 23, 2019

Negligence how? They are not a space shuttle.
      I wear them exclusively to work, and I work in an office. I don't even bike to work, something quite common in Cph. There are no marks whatsoever anywhere else on the shoe.
      If you could give me an explanation of how this can be done, I would very much appreciate it.

• Ecco's response · Oct 29, 2019

Hi Christian,
      I have sent your complaint to our Denmark Customer Service. Someone will be reaching out to you soon.

Ecco Qatarblack shoes

My name is Anwar Massoud

Mobile No. [protected]

Email [protected]@yahoo.com

It is not a first time to use this brand but I was shock for what was happened to my new black Ecco shoes (check below pictures) which I used only for 2 weeks
    I bought it from Qatar & it is too difficult to return it back, I feel sorry that I don't have the receipt right now but all the data was written at the box as shown on the photos.
    I know that reputation are the important thing for the co. so how is that happened for a good & expensive brand.
    I have to pass my complain to the main office as I don't know what I can do to solve this problem??
    I feel upset & hopefully to hear from you good news.
    Regards

Ecco Shoesecco shoes

The soles of both shoes in this pair are cracking and rubber is chipping off on one as well. I have had a few pairs of shoes in my 83 years and they usually last me until they go out of style of the shoemakers refuses to resole them. I have another, newer, pair of Eccos, can I expect to see their soles crack and chip as well?

Ford K. Sayre
      47 Sea Breeze Lane
      Bristol, RI [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com
      [protected](M)

• Ecco's response · Oct 18, 2019

Hello Ford,
          ECCO offers a one-year limited warranty. For some issues such as sole deterioration, the warranty goes beyond the one year. Please submit a Warranty Claim, by visiting www.us.ecco.com . On the bottom navigation, under SERVICES, select Warranty. The Warranty Claim process will be explained in detail.

A Claim Number will be generated and displayed. Be sure to retain this number to track your Warranty Claim. Once complete, print your Prepaid Return Label or E-mail it to yourself to print later. Then, simply package up your shoes, apply this label and drop off at any US Post Office. An email will be sent once your shoes arrive at ECCO.

If you have any further questions, please call ECCO Customer Service at [protected].

ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service

ECCOecco-soft sneaker falling apart

I purchased the Ecco Soft Sneaker from DSW and they have not even lasted a year! These shoes were recommended by a friend at work. She has the exact same shoe, only hers came from Macy's, and hers have lasted several years now and she wears hers way more frequently. I asked her if her pair was starting to come apart and she said no - she's had no issues. Mine are literally falling apart in three different places! Is this normal for such an expensive pair of shoes?! I'm starting to wonder if they are seconds...?

ecco-soft sneaker falling apart
        ecco-soft sneaker falling apart

• Ecco's response · Oct 18, 2019

Hi Ashley,
            We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your shoes. Please visit our website and open a warranty claim with us. The website is www.eccousa.com. At the bottom of the page you will see Warranty under our Services column. If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service at [protected]

Kind Regards,

ECCOecco shoes

Worn my new shoes 4 times, loved the comfort, now one shoe sole has fallen apart and the other one on its way.
          They were purchased from Wales about 2 months ago and last week the sole simply disintegrated whilst I was out shopping.
          I've decided to take this to citizens advice to get some legal advice. After reading the complaints it looks like Ecco doesn't really care. This is a good subject for the TV show Watch Dog, they would be interested that Ecco appears to use cheap soles and sell at high prices. Shame on them.
          I would like a refund.
          Staggering that this is a common fault from such a high end shoe manufacturer.
          Linda Bretherton
          33 Heol Maengwyn
          Machynlleth
          Powys
          SY20 8EB

• Ecco's response · Oct 24, 2019

Hi Linda,
              I have forwarded your complaint to the proper team. Can you supply us with your email address?

ECCO USA Consumer Customer Service

• Updated by Linda Bretherton · Oct 24, 2019

My email is

Thanks
              Linda

• Ecco's response · Oct 24, 2019

Thank you for the requested information. Someone from our UK Customer Service should be emailing you soon.

Kind regards

ECCOecco shoes

I bought two pairs of ECCO shoes at the Karstadt in Bad Homburg (Germany). A brown pair and a black pair. Both pairs must have cost over €50 a few years ago. I have since moved to the UK.

Both are very nice shoes and use them "for best".

Unfortunately, the heel on the black pair has disintegrated while the brown pair is very much intact. The uppers on both pairs of shoes are perfect.

I think you can see this from the pictures.

I expect better from ECCO and perhaps a voucher as compensation for the black being unusable (water just comes into the black shoes now) now is in order?

John Olin
            UK
            Tel [protected]

• Ecco's response · Oct 09, 2019

Hi John,
                I have forwarded your complaint to our UK Customer Service. They will be reaching out to you soon.

ECCOshoes

The soles of my Ecco shoes, which I bought about two years ago but have used very very little, have started disintegrating. I do not have the receipt as I thought I'll never need it since Ecco shoes are supposed to be very durable.

Should I throw them in the garbage or will Ecco need to see them? I trust that a company like Ecco would stand behind their products, and more importantly, their customers satisfaction.

• Ecco's response · Oct 09, 2019

We apologize your soles are disintegrating. So that we may assist you can you please let us know what country you reside in and provide us an email address? The appropriate team will be in touch with you.

• Updated by Muawieh · Oct 09, 2019

Dubai, UAE
                  [email protected]

ECCOecco cruise ii women sandals

Dear Ecco,

This summer I was going on a trip with a lot of walking activities. That's why I decided to go with a brand that is known for its comfortable shoes. In June, I bought women sandals (model Cruise II) and wore them twice before going on a trip. However, it was summer and my feet were probably sweating because when I took them off, there was an unbearable unpleasant odour coming from the lining of the sandals which was impossible to get rid off with different methods of cleaning or deodorizing. I wouldn't say a thing if this was something that happens with my other footwear. But these are the first sandals in my life that had such a nasty reaction and after only 2 times wearing them. They were absolutely not suitable to take on a trip with this smell and I decided to make a complaint in the store where I bought them. Since it took some time to process the complaint, I had to buy another sandals (BTW, much cheaper and not producing any odour in a month of wearing them). When I came back, my complaint was rejected twice with the reasoning that I cannot complain about the odour. In that I disagree. It seems to me obvious that the lining material for these sandals is not chosen very well, a combination of microfibre and foam even though comfortable, absorbs the sweat during warm summer months (the sandals are designed for) and releases it whenever sandals are taken off being very unpleasant for all the people around.
                I hope that you could take my complain into consideration and allow me a return of the sandals or a refund.
                Thank you.

• Ecco's response · Nov 08, 2019

We apologize for the delay in responding, If you have not been assisted in rectifying this matter, please contact [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Sep 26, 2019

ECCO — ecco women cool 2.0 gtx

I bought these shoes thinking that will be "athleisure" like being told by the sales person in the shop, not...

ECCO2 pairs of shoes

I have two pairs of shoes which have had the soles and heels disintegrate. One pair has been used regularly started to disintegrate very recently - they have always been kept on shoe rack when not worn - when out walking which was obviously uncomfortable and embarrassing. Photos attached.
                  The second pair which are newer and only worn 4 or 5 times started to disintegrate at a social event leaving large lumps of 'rubber' all over the dance floor - VERY embarrassing! Again these shoes were kept on a shoe rack when not in use. Photos attached.
                  A refund,
                  I have bought ECCO shoes for a long time and always been happy with them but, unless there is a favourable outcome from this complaint, will certainly be looking elsewhere in the future for my footwear.

• Ecco's response · Sep 24, 2019

Dear Mr. Lovejoy,
                      We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your shoes. The good news is that you may be eligible to receive some compensation towards another pair of shoes through our warranty program. To open a claim with us, please click here: https://us.ecco.com/service-pages/warranty/warranty-details.html. Be sure to follow the instructions and use your prepaid shipping label provided at the end of the process to send your shoes back to us for our warranty department to review. Please kindly note that this process for inspection could take up to 3-4 weeks. If your shoes are deemed defective you will not receive them back. We will send you an online coupon voucher to use towards another pair of shoes at Ecco.com. This process is only available if you are located in the US. If you are not, please let us know and we can put you in touch with the correct division/country.

• Updated by Alan Lovejoy · Sep 25, 2019

Thank you for a very quick reply. Unfortunately I live in Cyprus although I will be visiting the UK (where I bought the shoes) in 2 weeks time. Perhaps things can be organised for then?

• Ecco's response · Sep 27, 2019

Thank you for the information. Please send me your email address and I will have our customer service in the UK reach out to you.

• Updated by Alan Lovejoy · Sep 29, 2019

Thank you for your comments. My email address is

Sep 18, 2019

ECCO — defect soles on ecco men shoes

Dear Ecco, Some years ago my father bought me a really nice and comfortable pair of black Ecco shoes in...

Sep 13, 2019

ECCO — ecco cool 2.0 grey / paint defect from frontal stitched areas & bad support

This is Barbaros from Istanbul/Turkey. I was knowing your brand from my US visits before but because you...

ECCOsandal

So after changing the first sandal due to Manufacturers defect and after waiting for almost one week which I am not suppose to wait since it's not my issue, again the same issue appeared in the new replaced sandal, which suppose to be the one of the best selling model .
                    I have no more trust in this model nor your brand and to be honest first of all I want to change the model and the second thing I don't thing that I will deal with your brand anymore
                    Will wait also to see how serious you will get towards your customers concern

sandal
                    sandal

• Ecco's response · Sep 13, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,
                        Please respond to this message with an email address so our Middle East Customer Service can reach out to you. Their email is [email protected]

Sep 11, 2019

ECCO — ecco shoes

I'm one of the biggest fan of Ecco group and I have purchased 2 pair of shoes from your store, and...

Aug 30, 2019

ECCO — I am complaining about your snobber and lazy employee bad customer service

To Ecco Shoes Philippines I hope you'll be able to see and check out this message. I have been a customer of...

Aug 29, 2019

ECCO — defective shoes - quality issue

Dear ecco team My name is anas awata and I live in saudi arabia, me and my family are regular customer of...

Aug 28, 2019

ECCO — Your branch in istanbul, cities shopping center, osmanbey station

Dear Complaint Service of Ecco, I am writing to complaint on very impolite bevahoir of one of your branche...

Aug 16, 2019

ECCO — ecco vitrus iii

I have had these shoes a short time. I have worn them, maybe, 5 times. The rest of their life they have sat...

Aug 12, 2019

ECCO — women wear

I bought a women wear (top) from ECCO few months ago and after just wearing 2-3 times, the backside cloth of...

Aug 11, 2019

ECCO — women's shoe 41c8385231811000650

I purchased these shoes on August 6, 2019 and one of the shoelace loops came loose. What is the best way to...