eCampus.comMultiple charges on my acct

I

First of all from the start of the order is already messy. I didn't know that up to now my agony is still continuing.
First I'm trying to order one book. After I'm done ordering, I forgot to log out. not knowing still log on, I noticed that I have 2 confirmation email that I have 2 orders. Since I placed the order at night, the first thing in the morning that next day, I called and talked about the duplicated order, but the response I got is the order has been shipped. I could not imaging only for few hours, they shipped my order, So I let it go, I will just return the book and I'll be charged with the restocking fee and for shipping . Here I lost already 25.00. When I got my bill from that stupid Bill me later, I was charged for 3 books. Now the problem is that I'm trapped with 157.10 that no ones to accept the fault. Ecampus said that there can't fix it and Bill me later said they can't fix it. Ecampus can't even give me a manager to talked to, since they are helping other customer. Am I not a customer, or maybe lots of complain. they can't even give me their acctg dept. or anything, so how does these companies works screw up customers? Now I wil be ding with finance charges if I will not pay the 157.00.