Having problems with eBay?

eBay reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2006. The latest review Account suspension due to not providing information timely. was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint Sellers protection was resolved on May 05, 2020. eBay has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 593 reviews. eBay has resolved 143 complaints.

eBay Customer Service Contacts

Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

eBay Complaints & Reviews

eBayfees

Your new policy of automatically relisting 'buy it now' items as, 'list til sold' is a rip off. I just called your representatives to voice my complaint that you relisted 19 of my expired items, and charged me .35 per item. I had no intention of reliating these as ' list til sold'. To make matters worse, you then relisted another five items using my May, 'free listings'. You have some balls. Then, the representative told me that I could have avoided this situation by 'ending sale' a few minutes before the time of the listings. That's your advice? What a ducking joke. I am joining many others who are letting their items expire, and will be off of eBay. I am not here to make money for you. While I am at it, the shake-down of charging a percentage fee of the shipping charges is theft. I recently passed on a 12.35 shipping fee, which cost me 12.50. Then eBay charges me 1.24 fee for the shipping. You and you company should be [censored]ing ashamed of yourselves.

eBayerror in ebay purchase system

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tried to buy an item through your website and it refused my payment and asked me to change my card and I surprised that the transaction was made through my account and I didn't get anything through my order, please send me back my money that I spent for nothing!!

Best Regards,
    Mohammad Alshraiedeh

Device: iPhone (iPhone7, 1)
    OS: 12.2
    App Version: 5.31.0
    User ID: us_alshr
    eBay Site: Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

Device: iPhone (iPhone7, 1)
    OS: 12.2
    App Version: 5.31.0
    User ID: us_alshr
    eBay Site: Jordan

error in ebay purchase system
    error in ebay purchase system

eBaytime life music great men of music series.

I have a 10 volume collection of the great men of music series on lp arriving tomorrow for my son's birthday. The item is on my son kenneth's order page with a sold sign on it. The originalprice was #36.95 and becuae I outbit someone the same item jumped to $102. I am keeping this item becuase it was bought as a birthday gift, but I will only pay the original price. I care to have the other $68 refunded immediately to my card or I will go after your company. I outbit people many times before and nothing like this has ever happened. If this is your policy now, stop it or I will never shop with you again. C. Christensen

eBayblocked account

Ordered and paid for 4 diffrent packages.
        Suddenly my account is blocked.
        Almost 2 months and didnt hear a thing.

Total of almost R4000.00.

I need answers please.

Did sent info more than once and tell me i must phone ebay but number doesnt work im from south africa.

Can somebody please assist i paid for my goods.

[protected]
        Jacques Du Toit.

blocked account

eBaypayment taken but no goods

On the 25th march 2019 i ordered a pressure washer from coooolmaan item No is [protected], 3000PSI jet washer 7hp 10litre per minute petrol high pressure jet washer, order was confirmed but on the 26 th i recieved an email sayiny it could not be delivered as it had several big defects, they were going to send it back and would i like a refund, i messaged them saying yes i would like my refund, but the money had not been taken by then, however on the 27th £156.99 was taken from my account and never returned to me, i am very upset about this as i don't have much anyway but this has now left me broke, please help me get my money back, thank you Derek Macleod
          [protected]@yahoo.com, tel [protected]

eBayitem number: [protected]

A little while ago which I was looking on eBay, I found Item number [protected] from alexcat01 which is the original Hasbro Fashion Faces 1989 play set but someone bought it. Make someone send it back to alexcat01 and get his money back. I do not want the Vintage 1993 Wintech Pocket Fashion Designer w/ 10 rubbing plates that is from jptimes6. I want the original Hasbro Fashion Faces 1989 play set from alexcat01. Make jptimes6 close his eBay store down and allow 3***y (or whatever his name is) to send the item back to alexcat01 immediately before reselling the exact same item to a girl crazy collector who is widely known as americang_60 (a fan of girl toys).

Apr 05, 2019

eBay — refunding on fake gold rings

I think there are serious problems at ebay when regular, dispute and appeal representatives cannot follow up...

Apr 03, 2019

nicesumer (43785) / ebay seller — ebay transaction

Charles Dunn (PURCHASER) 780 Geneva Dr. Rockwell, NC [protected] PP ID: missie [protected]@yahoo.com / 704...

Mar 23, 2019

eBay — ebay store fees being used to charge people more

ebay just changed its policy changing all fixed price listings to good till canceled in so doing so, they can...

eBayitem number [protected]

As per my order placed on March 6, 2019, via prepaid VISA card transaction, Item number : [protected], I have received the below communication notifying me that the seller is not anymore on ebay and the item no longer exists.
              Having already tried to contact the not anymore existenting seller (impossible to do via your ebay system)
              I am left with no choice but to contact you directly.
              Please note that the phone numbers on the ebay section help & contacts are not displayed and that the service is now closed. No email contact details are provided either.
              My questions are therefore,
              Is the item arriving as scheduled ?
              If not, when will I have a refund for the non existing/missing item?
              Sincerely,

On 3/7/19, no.[protected]@ebay.com wrote:
              > [image: eBay]
              > The listing you're interested in is no longer available
              > Hello malala_lgjpxorz,
              > We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won
              > due to concerns with the seller's account:
              > [protected] - DOT Motorcycle Helmet Modular Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
              > Motorbike Helmet
              > Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else.
              > If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then
              > you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Center. You can learn how to do
              > this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at:
              > http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html
              > If you're unable to open a case on eBay, contact your payment service
              > provider to verify the status of the payment and to request a refund or
              > cancellation if needed.
              > We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are
              > pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help &
              > Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.
              > eBay still has lots of other great deals. Go to http://www.ebay.com to shop.
              > We hope to see you soon.
              > Thanks,
              > eBay
              > Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't
              > accept incoming email.
              > eBay Document ID: [protected]
              > eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy
              > notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails.
              > Copyright © 2019 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
              > brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo
              > are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

eBayaccount suspension

My name is Edgar and I am a veteran who got home 2 years ago after a long tour in Iraq. I was racially profiled on eBay and I was kicked off their platform for doing nothing illegal while i was trying to find a new engine for one of my old cars to buy from a member. eBay would not help me or answer any questions other than telling me i am suspicious. This is not fair and unfair treatment that i cannot use eBay which is monopolized the market on finding used goods for sale at a good price.
                Never in my life have i felt so singled out.

account suspension

• Be
                    BeeTra Dec 20, 2019

I went to www.reinstatetoday.com to fix my account.

eBaydidn't receive my items

I ordered some toothbrushes and did not receive them and my email went unanswered. I tried to contact the seller again and saw that s/he is no longer a registered user. I tried to contact them again but the window pooped up that said there is a problem and go back a page. I realize that there is not a lot of money involved, but if this person is charge 200 + people $3.00 each, then this is fraud.

I would like my money back please. Here is the page stating he is no longer registered. https://www.ebay.com/usr/liel_shop

Item ID: [protected]
                  Item price: $3.02 (2 x $1.51)
                  Seller: newstor67100 (362)

Feb 07, 2019

eBay Linwei PQQ — chinese seller scam fraud

Ebay linweipqq Chinese Seller Scam Untrustworthy Negative Feedback This Chinese seller really got some...

Feb 05, 2019

eBay — didn't received no package.

My name is Tony Bobet. i am writing of for my brother, Raul Bobet. i am filing an complaint for him. he order...

eBay.comlp00119897705500

Lp00119897705500.. This is the yanwen air parcel no.. It has arrived india on 26 dec2018.. Till today there is no update in parcel.. From yanwen.. I have ordered and paid for item on dec1 2018.. The item should have reached me on 18 dec2018.. But the sellers don't respond correctly.. Nor no one gives a way.. Why should ebay do such way.. It's my sincere please for yanwen.. Ki ndly deliver my product.. And update online where my product is.. I will be very pleased and thankful.. If you do this to me.. Thank you bye bye

eBaycustomer service.

Don't let these inappropriate people continue to farm out their calls to third world countries. They lie, they are inappropriate, unprofessional and conduct themselves in a manner not consistent with anything acceptable in the USA. I have never experienced anything like what I have experienced over the past 2 days.

For the rest of the world. The direct number to corporate at ebay is as follows. [protected] Start with extension 66359. All of the extensions start with 6 or 7. I will posting them every day right up to the CEO's direct extension. Please direct your calls to their corporate office where they should be directed.

• Jb
                          jbking27 Jan 19, 2020

Thank you for that information. Did that first extension solve your issue?

eBayrefund

Day after making purchase Ebay sent message saying I would not get item and be issued a refund within 48 hours. 10 days later called customer service and told would be refunded in 2 days. Why did Ebay lie to me in their message and only issued refund because I called customer service. Customer service told me Ebay just reached a decision on my purchase but knew day after money was withdrawn from my bank account I would not get item.

• Ru
                            ruggerd Jan 31, 2019

They are pathological liars. This is what happens when you farm calls out to third world countries that could care less about customers. Call the number [protected] extension is 66359 That is direct to corporate. I will posting all of the corporate direct numbers on a daily basis all over the internet so people can go right to the source instead of hiding from their customers.

Jan 28, 2019

eBay.com — overstock selling through ebay; "luxury cotton sateen" sheets

The sheets arer different from what is described. They are thin and will not last long. They are not...

Jan 25, 2019

eBay — false promise - untruthful

Date of incident: 01/25/2019 Item number: [protected] Customer name: Sukanya Description: One of the worst...

Jan 05, 2019

eBay — deceptive information on checkout

I was interested in buying an item, but wanted to find out about shipping prior to placing the order. The...

Afton