Complaints & Reviews

cancellation 6 years but direct debit still deducting

We cancelled our flexicell contract in 2012 prior to leaving SA on a five year contract. As our pension gets paid into the standard bank account we advised Flexicell that the direct debits would be cancelled. We have just arrived back in SA to find that they have continued to deduct the monthly amount. The amount of R299 was taken monthly and every month the reference was amended making it impossible for the bank to stop these debits.

• Flexicell's response · Apr 16, 2018

Dear Dirk,
    Thank you for raising this matter. We would like to get into contact to be able to resolve the matter. Please email us your name, surname Id number or debit order reference and contact number.
    Kind Regards,
    The Flexicell Team
    [email protected]

• Updated by Dirk Bosch · May 15, 2018

Dear Flexi Cell

I have emailed my name and Surname and my ID but the debit order reference keeps changing and as such I can't give you the reference number.

I have not heard anything from you further via email so feel the need to put it back here to get assistance.

Regards

Dirk

• Updated by Dirk Bosch · May 28, 2018

After various tries I find that I am still having R299 being deducted from my bank on a monthly basis. You asked for references but they change month to month therefore ensuring that the stop debit can't be stopped. This is not what your initial contact above was trying to tell me. I require an international number being out of South Africa for the last 5 years on assignmenet and I require a refund of five years having cancelled this 6 years ago.

Reference numbers for the last couple of months are
    48244612542055180329

debit order deduction

My contract with flexicell expired in 2007, but are still to last month deducting by debit order from my bank account the amount of r 119.00. on the 23.03.2012 - naedo dtord upington flexicell / [protected] and on the same date direct debit settlement/c flexicell bbd360445x011028725.
Could you please help me with this complaint. contacted them yesterday by phone and they did not responsed yet.

• Me
    Melinda Jun 03, 2016

Without phoning me to tell me about the problem, Flexicell suspended my to up contract because of a debit order not going off. On Saturday I went in to the bank and drew a statement, where I saw that they took 2 X R99 & 2 X R69. That is after I've phoned 2 days before the debit date to inquire about the amount going off. Is the R99 not only deductible the first month? I've had a lot of money deducted because of bank charges and would like it back and my phone working again. The alternative is to cancel my husband and my contracts because of incompetence!!!

Please do not email me, but phone me on 0829433198, if you can read and understand!

Thank you.

unauthorised debit

I found an unauthorised debit on my account done by flexicell
I do not have any contractual obligations (verbal or written) for them to deduct an amount off my account.
the information they supplied on the statement is as follows:
naedo debit
flexicell [protected]
R99

I do not have any account infromation that is even close to the references that have supplied
This equates to fraud

illegally taking my money - fraudulent

These people are Fraudulent - Beware - in 2007 I entered into a telephonic contract - The sim cards never...

money taken out of my account illegaly

I unsubscribed from Flexicell years ago, only to find I have been debited R99-00 on 25th March 2010 and I...

need your help to expose them

To all angry furious frustrated and just tired of struggling flexicell customers
I am tired of struggling with flexicell, and I need your help so we can expose them and get even with them.
They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
Please leave a email so I could gather enough unsatisfied customers, so I can expose flexicell
My email is flexicell. [protected]@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks

money deducted from my account!

The money is been deducted from my account but the simcard is not working. This is the fourth week my simcard is not working. When I insect the simcard it says limited service. I want to know why you deducted money on my account while this simcard s not working here. Please I want my money back because flexicell is been taking more money from my account. I had to write again last time. Please send me an answer because if I don't really get it i'll have to contact some people about this matter.

terrible service

I've been dealing with flexicell for about just over a year and all i've had is problems. Firstly I change the debit order date, then they suspend my account because the payment is going off on the wrong date. Up to now it is still going off on the wrong date. Then because of non payment they do a sim swap without notifying and my line gets cut. I'm a single mother who needs a phone at all times. I'm a woman who drives and if anything happens, I don"t have a cell because of them. I then cancel the service and get billed r126.50 not once but twice by them. Lets see if I get this money back.

canceled my account 16 times already

Hi I said yes to the airtime package february already they have been deducting money since then, because of me not checking my bank accounts I did not know money was deducted from my account I only received my simcard after almost six months, that is when I found out that they were deducting money.

This is fraud how can they do this. I have cancelled my account for 16 times already for the past two months, every time they promise me that they will refund me within 3 to 5 working days. They owe me almost 500 rand.

I phone now almost everyday. And nothing. Can someone help me.

• Ge
    Geraldine Oct 04, 2007

i want a refund i never agreed to any contract you have been deducting money from my acc since last year december. i received my sim card 2 oktober 2007 with R216.00 on but have been paying since last year December. i can not use my card it does not work i can never speak to a supervisor i have been calling the whole year and stoped my account many times. i am sick of the people with no experience and they cant seem to help me, they are use less. i work with clients everyday never i my life have i experienced any thing like this. please top my account.

double debit order taken

I have checked my acc and I see that my acc is been debited 2 x 129 and 2 x 99 and 4 x9 debit order fee
I have send and e-mail to customer care this morning 03' 2007 and I did not get any service up till now I paid r492.00 just to get a contract. I feel that flexicell should refund me and cancel the contracts that I have with flexicell and it will cost me much cheaper to go on prepaid.

poor service!

After 3 months of flexicell taken money from my bank I have received nothing but the run around from them. More than r 400 has been taken from my account. My mother has phoned them to cancel my contract and told them to ensure that the money is paid back into my account to date nothing has been done and another debit order has been drawn. Don't deal with this company as they are scam artists!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices