Easy SaverStupid People Don't Read

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING... OKAY? I happen to be one of those women/men who answer those phones at the CALL CENTER that you are calling and verbally abusing. Really, is that necessary. Most of us who answer those phones have worked there less time that you have been being charged. We didn't work there when it happened, we didn't enter in any of your information FOR you, we are working in one of the hardest industries there is and yet...why do we chose to be there... because we like to HELP. We are helpers when we answer that phone. While we do understand your frustration - we want to help remedy the situation. Every company will do something that angers you at some point. It's how they resolve the issue that matters. That gal on the other end of the phone had nothing to do with your enrollment. Yet, daily we get yelled at, cursed, and verbally abused as soon as we as how we can HELP you. What part of HELP don't you understand. YOU made the mistake of the enrollment in the Easy Saver Rewards Program. YOU are the ones who have been negligent in checking your accounts weekly... if not DAILY - like I do! Believe it or not, it's not a SCAM. We have been in busines for over 30 years and have over a million satisfied customers... who DO read the smaller print, (which in this case there IS no fine PRINT! It's an entire webpage that TELLS you to 'ENTER YOUR INFORMATION MANUALLY"... where it says "ENTER YOUR INFORMATION TO JOIN THE EASY SAVER REWARDS PROGRAM!" So, PLEASE... remember when you call that we truly do understand you are surprised, upset, angry, irrate and even threatening to report us to the BBB. Well, we ARE members of the BBB! Just try to be nice. You get alot farther with honey than vinegar. We are not responsible for what happened in your situation...however, we are kind enough to take the abusive from you... and still resolve the situation for you to your satisfaction! We like to have happy customers! We post our phone number on every charge on your bank statement. The bank has our phone number. It's no scam. The fact of the matter is that you didn't read. So, because you didn't read, just clicked clicked and clicked, you call and curse at us! Hey, some of us are good Christian women and we don't deserve to be talked to the way you talk to us. YOU made the mess... now, try to be kind to us while we resolve the problem to the best of our ability and to your satisfaction. Just stop yelling at us!

• ScamBusters96 May 27, 2010

"Well, we ARE members of the BBB!"

You keep proclaiming that Easy Saver Rewards is a member of the BBB (on every complaint it would seem) however a quick search of the BBB shows not only that this business is not a member, but that it also has a D+ rating. Very interesting. Why is that?

• Yo
    youngangel82 May 28, 2010

Brandi,

First of all, I am not a stupid person and I do read. Luckily, I am one of those people who check my accounts daily and noticed the UNAUTHORIZED easy saver charge the first day and acted quickly to get my money back. We were charged because my husband ordered me flowers while deployed and received a pop up that said "you earned a shipping rebate". The box then instructed him to enter his email address to get the refund. There was no webpage that made him put in all of his information manually. He simply entered his email address and hit enter and then proflowers shared his bank information with Easy saver. That is what I, and many others, consider FRAUD. No one had our permission to share that information. And if your company is so legit, then why are there 25 pages of complaints, all from customers who did not agree for Easy Savers services and who never received the "enrollment package" that your company claims they send out? In fact, not a single one of us even received the shipping rebate that we originally clicked to get. All any of us got were months and months of charges we didn't authorize. So, excuse us for being a little upset when we call in to get our money back. If you don't like our attitudes, then work for a more legit company! And please, stop posting your same complaint repeatedly. No one wants to read the same message 10 times.

• Li
    Ling Chi May 28, 2010

I'm not sure what you're getting at...

• Wj
    W. Jones Jun 02, 2010

Your comments were very enlightening, and it makes me grateful that I wasn't mean or irrate with the customer service representative. You made a lot of sense, but your wisdom almost became void with your subject line... "stupid people don't read".

• Pa
    pastyies Jun 03, 2010

Brandy, find yourself a real job and stop scamming people. Karma will get you...

notcool10 Sep 16, 2010

Brandi,

You, just like the company you work for are a liar. Your company is in fact not accredited by the BBB. Actually you all received a D in the gradings of your company and in the last 36 months there have beenl with nearly 1, 000 complaints against your company to the BBB (this means the BBB has had to take action in the resolution of that many complaints), that's on top of the class action suit and complaints to banks and the attorney general of different states.

What you do is a joke. If you don't like people yelling at you all day, switch jobs. I worked in a call center, I know how it works. It's the easiest job on earth, so when you say you all are doing one of the most difficult jobs there is, that gives me a lot of incite into your abilities.

After having numerous conversations with your company and Proflowers, I learned that you all provided me with what ProFlowers calls "incorrect information". Even Proflowers is ashamed of the information you all provided to me. Your company actually admitted to me that in the pop-up where they accept your email address as an electronic signature, there were no details describing that there was a charge for any services, what that charge is or that it is a monthly charge. What your company told me was in fact an admission of illegal actions. Luckily, I have enough wits about me to know the proper channels to go through to pursue more than the large refund your company owes me, but to ensure the proper legal actions are taken to keep you all and Proflowers from continuing your sickening scam and lying about how you do it.

Your work for crooks and if I were you, I wouldn't go around announcing that information. have you ever heard the cliche, "guilty by association"?