easirent.comnightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.

C

I just wanted to take a little break from work and go somewhere on a vacation, so I went to UK for several days. I knew that I would need a car there so I went online and found Easirent that seemed like a great deal. I rented a car and provided them all the necessary information including my credit card details. When I arrived I received my car and immediately checked everything and it seemed that everything was ok with the car. When I returned it they found a small scratch there! It was on the inside of the car and I never noticed it! I was all by myself and never even used the back seats where they found the scratch. So it was there from the very beginning, but they said it was my fault and took some money from my card! Never ever use this company!!