Easirent — behaviour of staff and discrimination
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Car Rental
The issue that I have experienced was: Staff picked me up an hour later. Waited in the cold. At the office, no clear explanation of why he why an additional money will be taken from my account. The service was very poor, the staff was very rude and unhelpful. I was emotionally and verbally abused when he knew that I'm a Christian, he cancelled all the transactions immediately I said Jesus. He refused to be cooperative, my friends and family tried to talk to him, he was disrespectful. I was discriminated upon, disrespected and humiliated because I'm a Christian. He told me that he was going to lock me inside the office.
It occurred on: 31/10/2018
Refund all the money back from the time I booked 26/10/2018. I am taking the matter to court.
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.
Olokhifa Maureen Aghomon
Booking reference number IE447885190
More Easirent Complaints & Reviews
- Easirent - not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - money raising extortion style
- easirent.com - asked me to pay for broken car
- Easirent - easirent
- easirent.com - nightmare! charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - damage which was already on the vehicle when I bought it
- Easirent - car rental
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue