Having problems with EA Games?

EA Games Customer Service Contacts

209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
Redwood City, California
United States - 94065-1175

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EA Games Customer Service. Initial EA Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EA Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EA Games. Discuss the issues you have had with EA Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

EA Gamesbattlefield 3 installation

I baught a pc game "battlefield 3" and asked all the right questions about hardware requirements while in the store and took a long hard look at the online requirements, all that stated was "Internet access needed to register this product" so I bought the rechid thing. Once origin was installed and my unique code enteredand I pressed "download" as that's what the manual states, next thing "downloading 11.4GB" i cancelled the download and did research for hours with no success. I am extremely disappointed with ea games and origin and would like my $79 back as this is not satisfactory and one more thing... MY DVD ROM IS NOT IN OPERATION WHEN DOWNLOADING!!! I hope ea games can at least read that!!!

I will be approaching media if my issue is not resolved or my money refunded and i will never buy another EA game as long as origin is in existence...

• Tu
      TumourSA Dec 20, 2011

You are lucky, I cannot even enter my code. The origin **** only shows a small blank sceen. I even re-installed the S*** 5 times.
      3 Days later and the CD's is about to be trashed.
      Going back to playing blizzard games

• Lo
      Louisss Dec 25, 2011

Same story here, I got the game for christmas and cannot even play it because of Origin and gigs upon gigs of updates. What the f*** are these developers thinking? I can confidently say I will never again in my life buy another EA products game and I will inform my friends not to do so as well. And then they wonder why people pirate games, at least then I would be able to play it..

• Ow
      OwnedU2Fast Feb 16, 2012

You sir, are ###ed. It's not like a console game where you just put it in and play. Around 7-9 GB is a good size for a regular game. 11.4GB is a result of the excellent sound, graphics, and large scale maps of BF3. You put in disc 1, it installs it on your comp, and when it tells you to insert disc 2, do so, and you have the game. I find that most of the times when an error occurs, whiners complain, and it is mostly their fault, not the game's, or EA's, or Origin's fault. Have a good day.

EA Gamesgame installation/running problems

I have purchased this game a couple of weeks ago this message keeps appearing this eventually leads to the game crashing I am absolutely amazed and disgusted that this issue is common knowledge in the gaming world and EA seem to do very little about it.
    I have tried various patches and read through many forums on the internet to try and rectify this along with uninstalling and reinstalling the game this has had no effect and the problems are still evident. I am unable to return the game as I have surpassed the refund date I am extremely annoyed and have wasted money on a game I can't play. I am would like someone to explain to me what the problem is and how I can get this running efficiently. I am more then willing to take this as far as it needs to I have attached 2 pictures for you to look at one is of the error message and one is of the pc spec I am running the game on so you know its more then capable of running the game. I will look forward to an immediate response.

game installation/running problems
    game installation/running problems

• Th
        The Sims Social Mar 29, 2012

I got delalu Snag ...
        can not play the sims ...
        I failed to take Sims Cas bonus game which opened five days in a row that ... due to hit Snag ..

Ea Games Origincrashs computer

medal of honor is the game online suport is a joke they dont help or they just dont answer then you have run a dxdiag for them and copy and paste it you get no answer l have tryed to get there origin live help serval times and this is what you get
      Please wait. An EA Expert will be with you soon.
      All EA Experts are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An EA Expert will be with you shortly.
      All EA Experts are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An EA Expert l feel as if l have been ripped off by this company and like my money back how many more people is this company going to rip off

Ea Games Harry Potter Dh2short game

I have been on and off the x box today playing the new harry potter dh2 game I started it at 10:35 finished by 5:20 please note I stopped for lunch and played games with my little girl and done a few other things I am sorry but how can I spent 40 on a game that I completed with in one day it is a rip off! DO NOT BUY PEOPLE

EA Gamespathetic customer support

I bought battlefield bad company 2 from EA games. After 2 weeks of not being able to play online due to an error which was thier fault i decided to contact them. I spoke to around 8 different customer support employee's for around 14 hours in total, they told me the problem was Microsofts fault. After speaking to microsoft for 2 hours using £15 phone credit they confirmed the problem was EA games. The customer support was useless, all employees were absolutely clueless with regards of fixing the problem. Some were even quite rude. They sent me pre-recorded messages rather then speak to me and suggestions for fixing the problem were riduculous and unessessary. So after £15 and 14 hours of my time wasted i ended up solving the problem myself. They were all COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS and i hope to god they dont get paid for the times they waste.

Ea Games / Bbc2ea server inaccesability

To play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on multiplayer you have to connect to the EA server. For the second time in 6 months it just randomly tells me I cant connect cause of my connection, but my connection is fine. This issue is hard if not impossible to navigate arround and I think the only reason EA doesn't fix it is because they are to busy snickering about the fact that you can't sue for something worth less than $100. This company is not user friendly and If I didn't love this 1 game so much I wouldn't care if all its shareholders died and its facilities were destroyed after dealing with so much bs from them.

The even make filing complaints difficult, and never actually email you back.

Ea Games / The Sims 3 Wii — game in general

The Sims 3 for the Wii console is horrible. The graphics are horrid and the game takes my Wii so long to...

Ea Games / The Rise Of The Witch Kingdownload missing

Download games seem to get "lost". They can't find my The Rise of The Witch King add-on to The Battle for Middle Earth. The customer service rep. AARON (via chat) keeps taking forever to respond to every sentence and asked for the same information I gave as if he's got to keep refilling his coffee and leaving his desk. They should be able to look you up by name and send the download E-mail to you again within a minute. If you don't have the E-mail with the order number on it its as if you've switched to speaking Ancient Egyptian.

Last online purchase from EA.

EA Games — discrimination

I am making an official complaint This will be followed up by media involvement, depending on the...

Pogo / Ea Games — game freezers given free rein

In spite of numerous reports and complaints a small number of players are still able to freeze games at will...

Ea Games' The Sims 3 — release date

I am very annoyed about the delay in the relase date for the sims 3, I have made a countdown for 20th of...

Pogo / Ea Games — scam

I have been a member of Pogo for 1 year. I recently won a prize and now Pogo is refusing to release it to me...

EA Gamesannoying video game!

All and all the game is cool, like the graphics and the expansions on Hogwarts, but there is a lot of problems. For one thing that drove me nuts was in the game when you have a task to do, Harry Ron and Hermione never shut up. They keep repeating them selves over and over and over about what you’re suppose to do. It’s not like every 5 minutes or so, it’s honestly every 5 seconds. Did the programmers do this to annoy every one really, do they constantly need to repeat themselves. I’ve played all of the other games and they were great. In all the other games when you didn’t know what to do, you looked in your remembrall and the tasks are listed, that’s good enough for everyone. This one was extremely annoying. Half the time I kept the game on mute. Now in all of the games, you’re supposed to explore and find chests that obtain wizard cards. But in this game if you try to explore, Harry Ron and Hermione again keep repeating themselves on what to do, even when you are all done with the tasks for the day and just want to explore before ending the day, they keep saying I’m tired, or there’s nothing else to do lets go to bed over and over and over. Again Not like every 5 minutes but every 5 seconds.

Another huge issue is that after finishing your tasks a message pops up (if you wish to stop exploring and move on press select and then activate the end day option in the task list.). Over and over and over. I can barely see what’s in front of me, because it takes one third of the screen. It honestly pops up 4 times every minute I counted. Do I constantly need to be reminded through the whole game really? In the other games a remeberall shows up in the corner, to tell you to end the day. This game also has that so why do you have that message pop up every 15 seconds it’s annoying.

There were a lot of glitches to. A lot of bad programming I want to say. I had 10 Wiggenweld potions(increases your stamina) in the beginning of the game that I bought from Fred and George’s shop. After attending to potion class the next morning I had to pick up two Wiggenweld potions from Snape and give it to Harry, when I did that in my inventory said I only had two potions when before I had ten. The programmers couldn’t just add two, but now it deletes them and says only two. This one is just the beginning of the problems. I worked hard going back and fourth collecting beans to buy them.

Another problem is when you buy a bigger bag for the Dungbombs every book shelf you search normally had beans are replaced with Dungbombs. Even when your bag is full of 25 and can’t have any more they keep showing up. Not a couple of times, but basically more then half the shelves have Dungbombs now. Couldn’t the programmers make it so that when you are all full they stop appearing like it did before in the beginning when you could only have 5 of them, but no once you bought that bag they never stop showing up, making it even more difficult to get beans. In the other Harry potter games you can hit stuff to get beans like 4 or 5 of them. In this game you get one when you hit stuff. How can I buy stuff when they hardly show up.
                Now, with my biggest complaint. I just finished receiving the Patronus spell. When I go to Fred and George shop to buy something you have to ask about the info before buying, and now when I ask the info, they don’t normally say what they used to say, on how much it costs it says nothing and nothing happens. I can’t even buy anything any more because there is bad programming. Also now in the store Fred and George ask you to find 9 statues with Hermione and 20 of these things that Ron needs to find and throw stink pellets in. I finally got the last three statues and when I’m suppose to get my third upgrade for Hermione from Fred and George I click the button that’s supposed to activate it to be mine, it Doesn’t work, cause again nothing works when I click the button your suppose to, to get the product. Now with my biggest disappointment I finally threw that last stink pellet in the thing that Ron needs to find. And again in the same shop when I’m am Ron ready to get my last wizard card for completing the task, its goes to a cinema screen mode as if it was going to be given to me and it freezes. Is it to much for the game to handle when you finished both quest at the same time. I cant even go in the shop and switch my characters around I need to step out side the door pick my character and then enter, where before you could switch back and fourth with the characters with no problem.

Its not like I have a bad disk or anything, the game is like that. Even the side quest on finding lost items and bring it back to the bulletin board, I can’t do more then one in one day. Even when there’s a list bigger then the amount of days in the game.

It honestly seems to me this product wasn’t finished on the cut off date and was sent out with all the problems and with that repeating stuff, I feel like someone made it like that to annoy every one. I can’t understand why a game that’s really cool and good graphics and great story line and well put together in the big picture, have so many issues and bad programming. The game has annoyed me to the point that I have to complain about it just to vent out. I never complain about anything but these problems irritated me so much I don’t want to even finish the game even though I played the other 4 in a row. Hopefully EA will take this seriously and tell someone that’s important or something to let them know that there is a lot of problems to fix it, before they make new ones, cause I heard a box set of the first three games of Harry potter are coming out, so if you don’t want your game to be irritating, and annoying I would think about these complaints.

• Ra
                    ray martinez Jun 29, 2008

Does any 1 no why comand conquer 3 kanes wrath doesnt work on x box live online... thats not far it is suppost to none of my friends nor i cxan play it online.

• Jc
                    Jc Sneygans Nov 07, 2008

I complain about a different game. nfsmw. There is so much effort put in the game like graphics and sound effects then everything is messed up with some of the most unrealistic trash.

If they want to increase the level of difficulty, then there are many posibilities they can use, but the crap they put in is absolutely cheating.

This was the last game that I've purchased. I found that some of the other games have the same problem. I rather support other game makers.

• Un
                    unkown player Oct 21, 2011

EA have gone ###ing ###, iwas playing on legendary and i won on ultimate team i had won. but then it said straite after tyhe game that the connection had lost i was really not happy so thats why i have sent this complaint. GET IT DONE!!!

• Hu
                    HUMP Aug 23, 2012

and thats when they work at all

Ea Games - Sims — inconsistent ratings

We purchased SIMS games SIMS and SIMS Unleashed, both rated G8+. To our horror, my 8 year old daughter found...