Having problems with EA Games?

209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
Redwood City, California
United States - 94065-1175

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EA Games.

Complaints & Reviews

EA GamesPlants vs zombies 2 ea

All of the important plants in the game like the imitator cost money! Why? Why do I have to spend $6 on electric peashooter? There are also some bots in the arena and that makes me want to burst. Pvz 1 was much more better not costing money. All of the cool plants like straw burst cost money and ea let popcap go down. I want ea to stop thinking about money and care about the fans in need!

EA GamesSale of apex legends battle pass

I paid for a battle pass for Apex legends. I didn't realise they can be sold up until the last minute of the season, when they are of no use.
    The new season was about to start so I bought a battle pass so as to be ready for it beginning.
    I didn't realise the season 4 one was still in sale and wanted season 5 battle pass.
    I am a new player to Apex legends and have never had any problems with gaming before.
    Please can I be provided with the battle pass I wanted to buy or can a refund be given.

Jan 05, 2020

EA Games — Battlefield 1

I bought all the Shortcut kits for BF1 on the basis that: "The Shortcut Kit: Infantry Bundle contains all...

EA Gamesmass effect, dragon age and assassin's creed

I am a huge fan of the mass effect series, Dragon age and assassin's creed series as well. I also love mass effect andromeda game the whole open world is the best part of the game. More games should be like that you do realize more people love these games than you know. I hope you plan to continue mass effect andromeda and Dragon age as well, please make the game's complete. You should not listen to critics, true fans will love the game's despite the flaws. Try not to rush development of a game so there will be less bugs and glitches.

David Grimstead

EA Gamesall ea games wont load 12/20-12/21

All EA games like FIFA, UFC don't load and stuck in loading screen. FIFA 16, 17, 19 all stuck at Loading... and other games too just opens but doesn't go forward. As a new customer with EA Access this is utterly dissappointing. Only EA games have this problem. EA needs to fix this fast otherwise will lose customers fast.. This is happening since 12-20 and ongoing.

RESOLVED

It seems everytime this happens, a console restart is required, but its still an issue if the console needs to be rebooted everytime.

• Updated by WonderCat · Dec 21, 2019

Tried opening the games directly from EA Access, still don't load. There is no issues on client side, these games can't reach the EA server, there is no other explanation. Everything else works.

Nov 04, 2019

EA Games — pogo.com

My complaint is about an outstanding Pogo Game problem that is not getting any working solutions from both...

EA Gamesapex legends

The new abandon penalty is outrageous 45 minutes for an abandon penalty? The 10 minutes was fine I'm sorry but if I find something to be [censored] and my team is nowhere near me to revive or help me then yea I'm quitting out no point to sit and watch your team run away from you in your time of need. Big turn away for me guess I'll be playing something that isnt an ea game. I'm not playing to be in a tournament tournament rules shouldn't apply if your not in one just saying

EA Gamesnhl forum moderators (ea_roger the mighty)

Ive had it with EA. From their India out-sourced customer service who you can barely understand, reading from a script that does not fix your problems, to their horrible forum moderators.

I was ganged up on by EA_Roger and Socair, who doctored my posts. Claiming they removed profanity, when they also removed opinions about the game, as well as negative adverbs to make me sound like I was saying good things about the product, when I was pointing out problems and stating the obvious.

They have itchy trigger fingers when it comes to bans without so much as a warning, and poorly represent EA and NHL. As someone who has spent too much money on EA products, I, and my friends, will be boycotting them for the rest of time. Even if they only run servers for someone else's game.

Judging by the comments I'm seeing on other forums, there is clearly an abuse of power going on at EA.

Maybe if they behaved like professionals, the NHL game series wouldn't be losing so much interest and respect.

EA Gamesapex legends

I purchased 1000 apex coins via the game on xbox, I didn't receive my coins and I tried to get in contact with EA which they were no help even though I provided all the evidence needed. Since they can't help their customers i shall not be purchasing from EA at all. I have them my billing address, order history and everything associated with my account. I was waiting over 2 hours to get this solved which hasn't happened. So I've now processed a refund

EA Gamesswgoh

Hi there,

First of all - did anyone of you ever read this complains I made ? Second did you ever try to play your product / which you try to sell to the world ?

I am playing one of your product /swgoh/ almost 4 year and have to admit that you making that game worst and worst on any possible way - So I am asking you - Did you ever try to play it ? - Problem is TW / I find all rest segment of game is very stupid and annoying - but TW I like and again you disappointing me - Your matchmaking protocol is base on what ? 1. How handsome or cute is players in some guild ? 2. How much money they give to you ? 3. Random selection by your hairdresser ?
                Because THE FACT is your matchmaking is very bad not have any logical agenda or goal - several time in a row we as GUILD get opponents so powerful that you ruin that part of game completely - so tell your hairdresser that he does not know anything about GP, modes, Zetas, Relic power, Gear power...etc... ?
                Or you going to FIX IT ? Of course you are obligate to compensate this to all my guild members - because they suffer also...
                My guild is - Rule of Fifty - My In game name is Lucyfer and my player ID is : eOHWo76nTOG8ed4Kbhds_w !!

Sincere Yours Joe Black

EA Gamesswgoh galaxy of heroes

Hello there,
                  I am trying to play your game SWGOH and so far it was ok ... I am adult old guy /lawyer by profession / - with practice in - ON LINE GAME PRODUCT - lawsuit/ also I am Certified Bridge TD and Teacher by ACBL - MY playing name is lucyfer my ally code is [protected] My guild is - Rule of Fifty - and i play your game since begging /nov 2015/
                  Issue is this in past 6 months I am constantly have crashes in your TW section - I start the fight and game collapse - I check my device /I phone 8 / - and i try to play on other device - RESULT IS THE SAME - SO far I invest in your game more than 150.000 $ - - calculation is simple - my working hour is 120 $ and i spend more than 1.200 hours playing this game in last 4 years - so are you going to compensate me? Or you going to FIX IT ? Of course you are obligate to compensate this to all my guild members - because they suffer also when my game crashes without any reason !
                  I am waiting for your reply - Sincere Yours Joe Black

EA GamesFix 3 / fifa

Not only do you continually disconnect me, but the rest of the time your stealing from me. Every time I but a pack on one of these games you give me all the same stuff I already had 50 times over, you are literally taking my money and giving nothing in return. After speaking to your customer service, I was even more surprised when I got through to Asia somewhere and the person I was talking to could not understand me and he spoke very little english . For a huge name EA really is the worst company I've ever delt with.

EA Gameseverything about them

you have the [censored]est game face system out of all the games i have tried. i have been trying to upload a photo for the last 2 hours following exactly what the website tells me to do and instead of giving me even a [censored] copy of the photos i get a completely white face with no features . my wifi is fine and the photos are replicas of the ones on the tutorial. your services and games are [censored]ing terrible and its obviously all your games are just cash grabs due to people now realising how trash your company is and not paying for them anymore. fix your [censored]ing services.

EA Gamesplayer complaint

Hate to be a bother, but i feel the need to report this player. We are playing MOH2010 and love the older game except for this player and his hacks. We all score are 20 to 30 points per round and this guys is always scoring aound 3 times that. He always seems to know where every player is and wins every round by a landslide. I am a server onwer of -WalknDead- gunmaster so i has some insight on what to look for. Please take a llok at this player...Baronrojo01, Thank you for your time

EA Gamesfifa 19 ultimate team

I have been playing Fifa for a good 5 years now and I haven't have this problem it has only occurred with fifa 19

As I try to log into ultimate team it says connect into the ea servers as I try it dosent work I have spend effort time and money on this game and it's upsetting to see it like this.

If there is any help that you may be able to have then thank you so much, otherwise may I have a phone call thank you!

This problem has been occurring for a few days now and it is very very upsetting.

I have fully working wifi as well (as shown on the video!)

Apr 26, 2019

EA Games — star wars galaxy of heroes

Having problems in arena today. Once in GA where i got restarted and went back in, my team had gone and my...

EA Gamestechnical support online

I play one game with EAGames: SimCity Buildit. This is the 2nd time I've had the same issue with the game; last time took over 6 weeks to resolve it.

This time I tried to fix the game by doing all the things we did last time to resolve and had no success. So I attempted to contact EA via online but their website was unreachable/unable to process. I couldn't log in, couldn't access forums, couldn't seem to connect to them at all in any way. Tried for 3 days -- same outcome.

Attempted to contact via phone, but it goes to a recording and then hangs up. [protected]). Contacted Corporate at [protected]. DON'T PRESS 2 for CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!! This takes you to the same recording I got for the [protected] number and then hangs up. Pressed "0" and talked to a human who transferred me to tech support. Tech Support wouldn't give me a number to call back.

I had my Player ID, and the case number from the previous case. Apparently the case # I have on the emails (all 8 of them) is missing one digit so that was not help to him.

Short story is their website is down, forums are down, no tech support phone, no online chat, no way to access EA other than through corporate. He asked me to repeat the same steps to resolve I'd ALREADY done AGAIN and it still didn't resolve the issue.

He's promised to email me when the website/forums are back up and running, but I'm doubtful that will happen.

It's just a game, but frankly, I'm not impressed AT ALL with customer service.

technical support online
                            technical support online

EA GamesAnthem, pre-order, charged twice never got the extra money back

I pre ordered anthem, I got charged twice from buying it, they havent given me back my money after contacting support 10 times over the course of 2-3 weeks, time of the purches that I want refunded to me 02/09/2019.
                              Ill be happy if I get back 80 euros (since ive payed 160) and get to keep the game since I have payed for it. Im hoping for a quick response

I can be contacted on [protected]@gmail.com

Kind regards: thijs hartjes

EA Gamesapex legends

I made a purchase on my Xbox on the 15th of Feburary for Apex coins and the purchase came out of my account but did not show up on my Microsoft purchase history or in my apex legends coins inventory. I contacted EA Games who told me to wait 24 hours, restart the console which I did. 4 days later and still not coins showing. I contacted EA Games again and the advisor told me to wait longer or take it up with Microsoft! I want a refund as this is disgraceful that they are showing no accountability and can clearly see the purchase but have not credited the account.

EAtetris mobile game

The p.O. S. Game repeatedly lags, glitches and crashes. I've complained, before, obviously to no avail. I will never play ea's crappy game, again.