E-Floristpoor service - theft

B

E-Florist:

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in your service. Not only did you NOT provide the plant I selected, you made a change without consulting me, overcharged me and sent a substandard (SMALL) plant in place of what I ordered., and I upgraded twice! I cannot imagine what would have been sent had I not.

This was a funeral for a very close friend of our family and we were humiliated by your substandard service and this can NEVER be repaired.

My daughter, also selected you to deliver her palm and you sent a 20 dollar palm and overcharged her as well (85 dollars). We intend to blog and go to your website with our complaints as well as consumer bureau, but as I said, I will offer you the opportunity first to correct this and refund our money.

"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence." --Unknown