Menu
Dyson
reviews & complaints

Dyson
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

42 complaints
10 resolved 32 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dyson. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
1:44 pm EDT

Dyson - Awful company

I ordered a replacement part from Dyson directly and paid approx $50 inclusive. At the time, I was not asked concerning type of delivery; I was just apprised of the delivery charge. Some time had passed and no product was delivered. Upon contacting Dyson, they indicated the product was shipped and their tracking number confirmed a delivery. I contacted the United States Postal Service in my area and they too confirmed the package was delivered. Apparently, the package was left on our doorstep because no signature was required. As a result, the package was stolen from our doorstep. Dyson customer service advised it was not their responsibility. The Post Office advised it was not their responsibility.

If Dyson had shipped the product with a signature requirement, I would have indeed received the product I paid for. Shame on Dyson for creating the opportunity for theft on their customers!

Dyson customers beware: By their actions, Dyson promotes an "I don't care" policy.

Read full review of Dyson

Hide full review
M
4:59 pm EDT

Dyson - Bad Service

Do not do business with these people. They are totally unresponsive to even the easiest questions like where is my order and why did it not arrive as stated. After your order does not arrive and you send them an e-mail to find out why, all they do is reiterate the delivery policy and thank you very much. The problem is if the order is already late the reiteration of their policy is of course totally useless.

They do not provide tracking and you are left totally blind.

I have not even started trying to locate the items shipped separately. Really looking forward to it.

Stating that these people are unresponsive is being kind. They are worse than useless.

Read full review of Dyson

2 comments
C
Dec 11, 2018 3:37 pm EST

No on line help available. No email or anything but a phone number.

S
Oct 23, 2018 12:13 am EDT

My order has been cancelled without my acknowledgement ...ordered the 6th of june and got an email on the 24 th saying I cancelled my order, which I didn't. ..I love my dyson pure cool tower and it's time to change the filter ...? My phone is posessed or someone at the other end is being a bad customer service agent ...

Hide full review