Discount Cleaning Products Logo

Discount Cleaning Products

Having problems with Discount Cleaning Products?

Discount Cleaning Products Customer Service Contacts

10 Ridge Ct
West Creek, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Discount Cleaning Products Customer Service. Initial Discount Cleaning Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Discount Cleaning Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Discount Cleaning Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Discount Cleaning Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Discount Cleaning Productswork ethic. liars

Purchased two items from this company. Started getting random refunds from company. First there excuse was I placed the orders. Second they didn't want to honor the price on their own website so they refunded the purchase and refused to speak to me. They are a company built from the top of liars. The owner handled this according to the receptionist Maya. Careful doing business with liars.

Apr 23, 2019

Discount Cleaning Products — solo 2 quart pump sprayer

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 126372, placed 04/17/2019 at 11:49AM. My phone number i...

Discount Cleaning Products — hoover vacuum came broken and horible customer service

The product came broken. They have caller ID so they can avoid your calls. Amanda Kohout title Key Account...

Discount Cleaning Productsproduct and customer service

After ordering a new Bar code scanning cash register and receiving the wrong one, the next 7 days have been pure hell. Multiple han-ups, they call them disconnects, several broken promises (the first three were my fault according to them), I can only warn prospective buyers to beware. This is absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with. I should have known when the customer service people answer the phone "hello". Are you serious? I this the party to whom I am speaking? They clearly need a top down management housecleaning.

• Mi
        Mike Kawula Sep 25, 2012

Michael,
        My name is Mike and I'm one of the owners of the company. I've looked your order up and see a return authorization has been completed and emailed to you upon your original phone call. I will personally look into this to see why you don't have this as I see notes from a team member this was completed. I do apologize for any issues you've experienced as I can assure you this is not normal. We look for compete satisfaction.

I personally send an email to all orders the day after it is placed to contact me or management with any feedback and to check on the order. I'm sorry you didn't respond to me as this would have been handled. Please feel free to call me at [protected] ext. 802 if I can help you further. I'll have this reviewed ASAP.

Discount Cleaning Products — false advertisment!

FALSE ADVERTISMENT!!! I bought the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum RM (Factory Serviced) and it came in...

Discountcleaningproducts.comaccepted payment

Order was placed online with credit card, they received authorization for payment, refused to ship merchandise, promised refund or credit, not received at this point in time

Discount Cleaning Products — customer service

I ordered some cleaning products on 10/13/09 and have not received any shipping information, nor the...

Discount Cleaning Products — do not buy from them

I couldn't wait to receive my Dirt Devil Carpet Shampooer. I received it Friday and Sunday starting...