Having problems with Dyson?

Dyson Customer Service Contacts

1800 239 766 (Australia)
8800 100 1002 (Russia)
1800 397 6674 (Singapore)
+44 800 298 0298 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 757 109 (Ireland)
+1 866 693 9766 (United States)
+84 800 397 667 (New Zealand)
+43 800 286 745 (Austria)
+32 80 039 208 (Belgium)
+45 80 705 843 (Denmark)
+358 80 007 020 (Finland)
+31 800 020 6203 (Netherlands)
+41 800 740 183 (Switzerland)
+852 29 262 300 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 788 3555 (Indonesia)
+60 379 691 313 (Malaysia)
+63 25 701 071 (Philippines)
+966 920 011 766 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 878 079 353 (South Africa)
+82 15 884 253 (South Korea)
+66 22 297 190 (Thailand)
Tetbury Hill

PO Box 180, 101 23 Stockholm

Switzerland
Hardturmstrasse 253, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mah. Emirhan Cad., Barbaros Plaza Business Center № 113 K: 3, 34349 Besiktas, Istanbul

China
Room 103a, № 457, Guanmen Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

Hong Kong
Unit 1917-1920, 19/F., Tower 2, Grand Century Place, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Level 12, Two Horizon Center, DLF Phase – 5, Sector – 43 Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana, India -122002

Indonesia
Satrio Building 21st Floor, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. C4, Kel. Kuningan Timur, Kec. Setiabudi, South Jakarta – Indonesia 12950

Japan
Ichibancho 8 Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

Malaysia
A-11-P1 & Mezz, Jaya One, 72A Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya. Selangor

Philippines
Level 3, Century City Mall, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City

Saudi Arabia

342 (Yeoksam, Yeoksam Building) in Kangnamdae-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

Taiwan
114 № 88, Chazi Street, Neihu District, Taipei City

Thailand
3388/25-37, 51-53 and 82-85 Sirinrat Building, 8-11, 15, 23th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

UAE
Reef Tower, Cluster O, PO Box 5003350, Dubai, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dyson Customer Service. Initial Dyson complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dyson above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dyson. Discuss the issues you have had with Dyson and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dyson Animal DC28 — after 2 months not working ripped up my floor

I bought a Dyson Animal on March 6 2011. I had a problem with it since July of 2011. I bought it from Sear...

Dyson — Poor Customer Service

My wife needed to return a vaccum cleaner we could not afford to pay and the store manager told her that we...

Dyson Vacuum — Cancelled Order, but NO REFUND

Credit card was charged on 9/27/10 for $448.00 for a Dyson Vacuum. Delivery was to be in 10 to 14 days. No...

DysonParts rip off

I have a Dyson DC07 upright. I have been semi satisfied enough to keep using it. A little 3 inch plastic catch that connects the main cyclone system to the machine broke. When I tried to purchase a replacement piece which would cost about $4, I was told I needed to buy the entire cyclone assembly fr $79.99. I am going to destroy the vacuum and buy a Dirt Devil for $50. I was told to schlep out to Brooklyn to a repair company and see if they had the piece. I told the customer service(?) rep that there was no way I could do that and, since they manufacture the piece, they should be able to get one. I was rudely brushed off and told in no uncertain terms that it’s tough but that’s the way Dyson does business and, if I feel cheated, well, too bad. Never again with me I’m afraid. They manufacture plastic crap for a premium price and I’m a quick learner

dyson Absolute DC17vacuum doesn't work correctly

I find it ironic that Dyson has come out with a pet hair attachment, considering my vacuum recently began gathering hair in the belt department which results in the vacuum overheating and shutting down. I've had vacuums for 30 years and have never had a problem like this.

Due to the gathering hair around the belt, I'm forced to pick the hair out of the compartment for a half-hour session before every use. I called Dyson and explained my problem - and was referred to the local warranty shop, where the repairman/owner belittled me and accused me of purposely ruining my vacuum. He refused to look at it but insisted that there is nothing wrong with it. I'm not sure why he would tell me that there was nothing wrong with it, and then accuse me of misusing it. He told me that he gets plenty of business from Dyson and he's not worried about whether I complain to the company.

I wrote an email to Dyson but haven't received a reply back. IMHO they're so busy trying to invent and sell that they don't value their customers, nor do they support their products. I not only will never buy another Dyson product, but I'm also passing the word about both Dyson and the repair shop. I wasted hundreds on a product that only cleans if the floor is already clean and the company comes up with a pet hair product?

Laughable. I'd like my $300 back, please.

• Ks
        ksdye20062 Feb 07, 2011

I have the Dyson DC17 and have had nothing but problems after 6 months of using it. The animal hair or other fibers get caught around the belt & gear and you are left sitting for at least 30 minutes picking with tweezers to get rid of it. Dyson has sent parts trying to fix it, sent it out twice to have it worked on only to find it wasn't fixed. Now they are shipping it to corporate (at least another 2 weeks of not having it) and Dyson is telling me that this is a maintanance issue and that the word pet in the name is only because of the pet attachments to clean your furniture. They say that the reason the hair gets stuck under the belt is because the hair your sweeping up must pass by this belt to be sucked up in your sweeper. They refuse to acknowledge that this is a manufacturer defect and do yourself a favor, do not purchase this machine unless you want major headaches. The DC15 ball is fine, no problems. Oh and if you have problems with your Dyson, expect long hold when trying to call.

Dyson DC28quality

Had the $600.00 vacuum (DC28) for 2 weeks...then the height adjustment stops working. Sent it back to Dyson via UPS (I'm sure UPS is making a huge profit off Dyson). They call me 2 weeks later and say a part needs to be ordered that will take 10 days. Then install it and send it back to me?
      I mean common, I paid for QUALITY, not the 5 year warranty(which I am sure I'll HAVE to use). I wont have a vacuum cleaner for longer than I have OWNED the stupid thing. It works GREAT when it's in my house.
      I think Dyson's vacuum cleaners have a built in vacation setting...cause they sure spend more time lounging at the repair facility than actually working in your HOME!!!

Dyson YDK Motor 240v DC08/DC11REPLACE Motor REF DHS56023

Bought a motor from Dyson on 31/05/2010 and Ifit it, motor work for while and stop working Frist they said is not cover by warranty and they want me to buy another one and not replace it on 11/06/2010 i am still waitnng for them to sent me the motor last time I speak to them on18/06/2010 Friday they said going to sent me one but going to take untill middle of the work but Ihasn't reciver anything Ican't see why take so long to sent
        I am very disappoint and very unsatisfed in there service Ifell they not interested in helping me as customer
        I HOPE YOU CAN HELP PLEASE THANK YOU
        Kind regard
        Joe Cassar

Dyson VacuumsFalse Advertising

On all of thier ads they say how they are the BEST vacuum cleaner on the market however, I wanted a GOOD vacuums as I have a white dog that sheds and it doesn't even pick up dog hair. My old Eureka vacuum did a musch better job and cost about $350 less than the Dyson. I was SO dissappointed as I wanted a good vacuum. No such luck!! $400 down the drain.

Cheap Deals 4 You Store / Dyson VacuumAbsolute worst company I have ever dealt with

Warning, Stay away from this company! I've been dealing with them since Dec 3rd. I ordered a Dyson Vacuum. I was charged within 2 days after placing my order. Never did get a tracking #. Item never received, Heather 1st blamed it on weather and the item was shipped late. Then they told me it hadn't been shipped. Finally on Dec23rd I canceled the order. Charge was not removed from my card, they "said" they changed card processors, could not remove the charge and then said they would issue me a check. Even gave me a check #. I never received it. In the meantime they told me not to file a dispute with my card company, then finally in Feb after many emails (all of which I have copies of), I went to my bank and filed a dispute. This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with, their customer support stinks. Don't believe a word they tell you (Heather & Karen). If I can keep just 1 customer from ordering from them it will be worth my while. I don't want to communicate with this company any more. I spent over 2 months getting nowhere with them. I just want to warn other consumers.

DysonNo Service

Dyson is a poor customer relations oriented company. They will not sell repair parts to owners of the products. The company phone reps are RUDE and actually cut me off after telling me to wait a moment. They want you to ship product around the world for simple tiny repairs. They won't even authorize local reapir shops to do repairs. I have a near new DC14 that has a tempormental on/off switch, very simple 2 screws and 20 seconds to remove it. I want to purchase a switch and instll it myself as any capable person would. I was told that there are NO user serviceable parts and that the on/off switch was not replaceable by the Dyson phone rep. I recommend DO NOT deal with this company.

dyson vacumndyson vacumn model dc24

My husband Purchased Dyson DC24 August 2009 online. However, I am dissatisfied with this product as it doesn't clean as well as my old (8 year old Oreck) and want to return this product. I charged this product on my visa and would like to knowthe process to return.

Please contact me.

Charles Motto and Jane Potero Motto
                404 Falling Rock Way
                Greenville, SC 29615
                [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

John Q. Public II Oct 07, 2010

Agreed. Dyson should go back to the drawing board and learn what some of the other manufacturers learned a long time ago.

The plastic-looking cord wrap is too low which catches on the stairs, then broke. The plug being upside down (yes, really, it's the only appliance I have that I have to plug it in unaturally upside down), another mystery. The thing clogs with dust quite often and the bottom filter has to be vacuumed out by another vacuum so I can run the Dyson, and why do I have to keep picking the bottom out of the trash can when I empty it (and I have to dust myself off from the cloud of dust formed when dumping it). Why does the throat to the main collection tank get clogged when a piece of paper gets sucked in. If only you had made the hole a little bigger, or at least the size of the incoming line (the angle makes the connection between the vac and the collection tank smaller). Dyson needs to fix a few things but in the mean time, take it back.

FYI...if you ever seen a cotton candy machine, you know that whipping the dust is like whipping sugar and makes it fluffy - too bad the Dyson won't compress that so it doesn't have to be emptied so often.

Dyson — wont honor warranty

dyson will not honor their warranty. Bought a Dyson ball. Had it for a few months. Local store in NJ (butley...

Dyson Inc.Awful company

I ordered a replacement part from Dyson directly and paid approx $50 inclusive. At the time, I was not asked concerning type of delivery; I was just apprised of the delivery charge. Some time had passed and no product was delivered. Upon contacting Dyson, they indicated the product was shipped and their tracking number confirmed a delivery. I contacted the United States Postal Service in my area and they too confirmed the package was delivered. Apparently, the package was left on our doorstep because no signature was required. As a result, the package was stolen from our doorstep. Dyson customer service advised it was not their responsibility. The Post Office advised it was not their responsibility.

If Dyson had shipped the product with a signature requirement, I would have indeed received the product I paid for. Shame on Dyson for creating the opportunity for theft on their customers!!!

Dyson customers beware: By their actions, Dyson promotes an "I don't care" policy.

DysonBad Service

Do not do business with these people. They are totally unresponsive to even the easiest questions like where is my order and why did it not arrive as stated. After your order does not arrive and you send them an e-mail to find out why, all they do is reiterate the delivery policy and thank you very much. The problem is if the order is already late the reiteration of their policy is of course totally useless.

They do not provide tracking and you are left totally blind.

I have not even started trying to locate the items shipped separately. Really looking forward to it.

Stating that these people are unresponsive is being kind. They are worse than useless.

• Ca
                        Captain 50 Dec 11, 2018

No on line help available. No email or anything but a phone number.

Sandrine15 Oct 23, 2018

My order has been cancelled without my acknowledgement ...ordered the 6th of june and got an email on the 24 th saying I cancelled my order, which I didn't. ..I love my dyson pure cool tower and it's time to change the filter ...??? My phone is posessed or someone at the other end is being a bad customer service agent ...