The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dunkin Donuts, Elmhurst — double charge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went to Dunkin ' Donuts in Target at Elmhurst this morning and I bought 2 croissants, toasted with cream cheese and 2 sugar raised donuts. I paid with my debit card, the cashier gave me a receipt in the amount of $5.89. The order number is 72995. But when I checked my bank statement online, I found out that they charged me twice. The other amount is $5.73. Either she did it on purpose or she wasn't paying attention because of the chatting with her co-workers. Hey, with the economy now, every penny counts. She should be reprimanded. What if she did this to every customer? Either the company or her will be rich by now. Either way, what she did was pure irresponsible. I just want my money back. Thank you.
More Dunkin Donuts, Elmhurst Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups