Dunkin Donutsdecline in donut quality complaint!

This is the second week in a row that we've noticed a decline in product quality at Dunkin Donuts (Annapolis Maryland). The donuts appear smaller, greasier, less appetizing, less appealing colors, less wholesome and do not taste the same as they did just a couple of months ago. The chocolate tastes off. The blueberry tastes like something one would get out of a freezer box and cook in a microwave. The glazed is the saddest. It's hardly risen, and the coating is almost non-existent. I used the last of my Christmas coupon books to buy this dozen. We never used to have left-over donuts. But, I'll bet that about half of this dozen will be thrown away or half-eaten... just like the dozen we bought last week. I've very disappointed. No more Dunkin Donuts for me. That's probably a good thing though. They're probably the worst thing we could be eating in the morning.

• Updated by James McKinnon · May 04, 2018

Çoffee was cold. The manager would not replaces it. He was mean. Then poured coffee on me.

• Updated by Michael Tully · Aug 06, 2019

They should have a dress code?

• Ro
    Roger Levy Dec 30, 2019

When I was a kid in the 80's I remember the donuts being really good. They're pretty gross now. No crisp outer part, no fresh fried taste. They are lifeless, bready, and artificially tasting and I never get them. People rave on the coffee but I guess it's because it's bland? Even their non-donut food is pretty gross. You're better off going to McDonalds, get a good egg sandwich and a [censored]ty coffee loaded with flavor syrup and cream to mask the sour taste, for less money.

• Pa
    Pamela Pulliam Sep 17, 2019

Donkin had a special going on for $2 for 10 holes, but on the regular board it was $10.49 for 50 holes. I told the lady I wanted to be charged with the discount price because it was cheaper. He she claimed she did but when I looked at the receipt it was not. I was charged the extra $.49.

• Mi
    Michael Tully Aug 12, 2019

Worker wearing his pants below his buttuckson multiple visits that I have been there.disgusting!!will no longer go there, and it is the neighborhood Dunkin.It is unsanitized in appearance, degrading and offensive.

• Gh
    ghostman99 May 07, 2019

Last week me & my wife witnessed an employee of Best Buy that worked wth my son, was arrested for stealing and doing drugs on the job. We were getting new cell phones which he had sold us so I know this to be true as the police is walking him out, His name is Quinton. How could Dunkin hire someone of this caliber? I dont feel going there now. SAD!

• Tr
    TrPandazz May 01, 2019

This Dunkin has 19 regular seats (used to have 20 until today) and one child seat, all together that is still 20 seats a child seat does in fact still count, employees at this store are now labeling the bathroom as "employee only" according to NYS laws this is not legal and is complete [censored]

• Tr
    TrPandazz May 01, 2019

Shaniqua Brooks Nov 14, 2018

Please help me this is really unfair can u give me a call [protected] thanks my name is Shaniqua Brooks on nw parkway

sallyandsteve Nov 13, 2018

Store# 348606 pensacola Fl
    Ordered a dozen filled donuts to eat on the road with our 3 grandchildren. Upon biting into the donuts the filling was only on the outside and maybe 1/2 inch in on all our donuts. This is inexcusable! Either lazy employees or cheapness now sure which but very disappointed!!!

• Fr
    Frissy Nov 13, 2018

Purchased a coffee st a Baldwin store. I drove for a while and took a sip and then I noticed there was a long brown hair in it. I am not always in Baldwin so it is not worth it for me to go back. Please hv them check their cups before they serve it

JossyAlvarado Nov 05, 2018

I went to Dunkin' Donuts on shrewsbury street in Worcester MA around 11:15 am for an onion bagel with sausage and cheese. Didn't realize how stale it was until I tried to bite into it and my teeth didn't even go through it! Ruined my whole morning !

• Vc
    Vcusson Nov 01, 2018

I purchased a strawberry banana smoothie today and while drinking it I felt something that I thought was a seed, I took another drink and felt something sharp, I removed it from my mouth, it looked like a piece of plastic, color white, could be from a plastic lid. How would a piece of plastic lid get in my smoothie?
    Victoria Cusson

• Ra
    Randy G Schaetzke Oct 31, 2018

the last 3 times I've ordered a medium dark roast hot. I receive it at the drive thru and it is cold. This last time I specifically ask for the coffee to be hot. It was not. Luke warm at best. I know you have help issues at this location. I have other options near by and I guess I'll have to go there...

Location is Quechee, VT 05059

• Ne
    Neveragaindunkin Oct 27, 2018

I ordered a med hot tea light and sweet and when I got home it was a tea bag floating in a coffee!!! NOT JOKING THANKS DUNKIN. America runs on [censored]

• Pa
    Pauline Walder Oct 22, 2018

I get a simple small hot Carmel coffee cream sugar turbo shot...$3 coffee they charge me for it but always forget the dollar turbo shot, sugar and Carmel! Wth!?!?!? How easy can you get. Regular coffee with Carmel turbo! These two places ALWAYS does this!! Someone go out and retrain them please!! Before you lose a very good customer!!

• Rr
    RRRRar Oct 22, 2018

Refused to get off phone to help us - we attempted twice to get her attention

Jamesha Sep 19, 2018

The managers are refusing to give me my checks this was the worst work experience ever

Shmush Sep 11, 2018

I asked for a new drink they said [censored] no and didn’t give it to me

Matthew Dona Sep 11, 2018

My manager at PAB, Coca Beach, FL Location and suntree, FL have given little communication in regards to my last paycheck. I have asked to speak to the owner or finiance dept. it's been a week and have not received paycheck

• Rv
    rvmadden46 Sep 10, 2018

It is nothing but a ice slush not a coolata. Not worth the money paid for it.

• St
    Steve jr Sep 10, 2018

Why have you discontinued the sale of onion bagels in the stores surrounding my town. I was a DD fan even through the extreme price hikes of your coffee and sandwiches. As you are aware honeydew donuts is a competitor in my area (raynham Ma. 02767) and will now be getting my business.

Disappointed customer
    steve Avila

• Ll
    llhwah Sep 06, 2018

I have a complaint
    I went to purchase donuts your sign says regular and then special which are $.25 more. However when you look at the 6 or dozen there is Nothing to indicate there would be an extra fee I bought 6 and I did not apply be changed and extra $.25 if there is and extra charge it should reflect on your sign NOT HAPPY!!

• Ku
    Kulween Singh Sep 05, 2018

The chairs in the Dunkin Donuts Restaurant in Flushing, New York are broken .
    The address is Kissena Blvd and Cherry .

Please get them fixed .

Shargold Sep 01, 2018

Cost over $8.00 for a buttered toasted croissant and two egg whites on the side. This cost is too high for such basic food

Jakeria Carter Aug 29, 2018

They very disrespectful to their black employees they treat the Mexican employees better, They always have the African Americans working am not the Mexicans it's sad An hurtful

• Mj
    Mjustin26 Aug 21, 2018

I want dunk n Doughnuts to go out of business and start having healthy breakfast lunch and dinner with no charge

• Ke
    kevin dumont Aug 20, 2018

I went in around 2 pm or a bit earlier. And I waited almost 5 to 10 minutes without even being greeted. I just walked out the location and no one even cared. The service at this place stinks and I would rather go somewhere else to get the service I need.

James McKinnon Aug 20, 2018

Coffee was cold. The manager would not replaces it. He was mean. He told me get out of here. And poured coffee on me.

• Gr
    GraniteGirl91 Aug 15, 2018

Was at the Dunkin Donuts on Granite St in Manchester NH.
    Dog allowed inside. Very unsanitary.

• Wh
    whatwhat Aug 15, 2016

I guess this Dunkin Donuts has decided to cut back. Only the very tops of the donuts are glazed. Horrible. Krispy Creme here I come.

• Ji
    Jim_Iannuzzi Jul 26, 2016

Terrible place, illegal flippinos giving me bad service. One time I changed up my order and the flippino lady Mayette told her husband Rey to not put any ice in my Ice coffee because I changed my order. I had to request another ice coffee and wait another 5 minutes for it. I have had a few times Mayette put the lid on my coffee loose so it will spill. These are nasty filipinos. Somebody should call INS and deport these illegals back home where they came from.

• Pr
    preeti Jul 22, 2016

I been working on this place for long time. I really enjoyed my time working here as the owner was very nice and knew how to treat his employee. since we had a new owner at this location, all the employee having hard time. he doesn't respect and he doesn't know how to treat his employee. He been rude sooo many time that i had to quit the job that i loved doing for sooo long.

• Ss
    s.stewart Jul 22, 2016

I walked into the Dunkin Donuts on Highland Street, In East Rochester, NH. I order a Big & Toasty with a Hash browns. My order went in a 9:55 am. I had to wait 20 minutes for my order. I noticed that the drive through window, was getting there food fater then I was. I also saw the same orders that I made go out to the drive through before I recieved my order. After complaining twice. A girl on the other side of the counter said to me that they didn't know I was waiting for an order. What issn't there a screen that tells you what is on order. I find that hard to beleave as I am one the the Radiant Technician that services Dunkin Donutes computers. After getting the food. My sandwich was cold. So what else can I do. Not to go there any more. So buyer beware.

• Gl
    Glen Woods Jul 22, 2016

Every morning when I visit this Menands Dunkin Donuts the service is very bad. The manager and some other people are already in the back of the store smoking and the line is long inside and outside going thru the drive thru. This is very bad business, alot of my co-worker tell me that they always get the incorrect order when they go thru the drive thru. That is not good to see managers outside
    when there business is very busy. Alot of time the manager is not there to complaint to about the
    problem that is going on. Someone need to see what is going on in this store.

• Sp
    springlake Jul 22, 2016

I have been a DD customer for yr's, but my last visit to the Spring Lake Heights, NJ location was less then desirable. The counter person made you feel that you were a bother, then overcharged me, and never gave me a receipt. I assume I was not given the receipt because of the DD promotion that is currently running, (fill out TellDunkin on your recent experience) and you rec a free donut with a purchase of a med coffee. After researching DD complaints, I will never go to another one again. I will seek out the mom & pop coffee shops.

• English Ian Jul 22, 2016

what the fu£k would you expect at friggin Dunkin' Doughnuts... bleedin' silver service? Pay peanuts; get monkeys... and that goes for the so called management, too.

Joahcarter101 Jul 22, 2016

The store address is 890 loudon rd in latham never go there!!!

Joahcarter101 Jul 22, 2016

And i forgot to mention the young blonde shoving Mary in the window as she handing me my coffee almost making it spill all over me a real nice experience right.

Joahcarter101 Jul 22, 2016

her name is printed on the top of my reciept really get it togeather at this store,

Joahcarter101 Jul 22, 2016

i could care less normally but its an everyday thing here with people being rude to customers.

Joahcarter101 Jul 22, 2016

I used.to go to this dunkin all the time, but now i will never go back. The lady at the window mary is so rude to me everytime im there. Then she yelles at other employees when i have never seen this lady move or do any sort of work. I come thru last week and her and this young blonde girl are horse playing cursing at one another and throwing drink trays back and forth. This is not the kind of people i want servin gb me and makesin my coffee. Im telling everyone i know to never go here there is 2 or 3 others dunkin donuts up the road that have it togeather. Its a shame that getting my coffee ruins my entire day. I hope someone takes action.