Dunkin' Brands — store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
I self work in the food service industry and understand that equipment malfunctions. However, I believe there is a professional way of handling this. While, in drive thru at this location on Thursday May 18th, 2017, I witnessed bags of ice be brought to the list action on a dirty pick up truck where the manager proceeded to open the garbage bags of ice and dump it in the ice bin straight off the back off the truck. Mind you, the ice was hitting the dirty tailgate the whole way down. The gentleman driving the truck was assisting with extremely dirty hands. During this time, an employee ran out the back door with a cup for my ice coffee to grab the dirty ice from the bin. Beyond unprofessional and an extreme health hazard. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS LOCATION AND FEEL THAT IF THIS IS THE DUNKIN STANDARD, SHOULD BOYCOTT DUNKIN ALL TOGETHER.
More Dunkin' Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups
- Dunkin Donuts - stale/bad food