DUmy mobile no [protected] has been suspended (bill no [protected])

D May 29, 2019

My mobile number [protected] has been suspended more than 2 weeks now.My mobile number was on Emarati plan and I changed to Etihad business mobile plan 2 to 3 weeks before .when I went du office to enquire about the suspension of my account.I was surprised to know the fact that they combined the bill of 2 other mobile no ([protected] and [protected]) which has been cancelled on june 2018 and they generated the bill of july 2018 and transfered to my current mobile number. First of all other two numbers and with the device everything has been cancelled and settled and I even confirm with the du office agent at the desk.Secondly with out any prior notice it is not fair to suspend my current mobile.Thirdly, how is it even possible to generate the bill of july 2018 when everything is been cancelled and settled on june 2018.Kindly look into this matter and please do the needful.

Regards,