DUcancellation and refund of money of no.[protected]

A Feb 14, 2020

With ref to the above subject mobile number, I had landed Dubai and activated this sim on 21st Jan 2020. Your person gave this sim free at the airport.

Your company had messaged me to submit documents, so visited your office at Mall Ibn Batuta Mall on 22nd, submitted documents, (Passport and Visa) which I used to reach Dubai for my visit.

I had also recharged AED 75.00 vide POS_28185087881579689899526.

I had also signed the agreement and received an SMS with copy of contract no.1.[protected]

On 23rd morning for my surprise the number did not work again saying documents submitted were not valid, so visited the same branch and submitted them again (Passport and Visa) vide ref no.1-[protected] and was told it was a mistake of your back office and will be activated shortly and after 2-3 hrs got activated, but for my surprise again received same message to submit documents and neither did the number work not did the data work.

I have lost my communication mode for good 3-4 days of my stay of 7-8 days. Have incurred huge losses due to this.

Request you to kindly refund the amount and damage loss of AED of 20000.00 for your inefficiency.

Also I have sent 4 emails to your customer care and marked email to 1, [email protected] and 2. [email protected]

Considering I do not get a reply, I will consider this as my side of "Sadaka" to Du.

Sad