DRI*AVG Technologies MN Minnetonkaunauthorized credit card

P May 29, 2018 Review updated:

May 24 2018 this is a pending charge of 99.99 from dri*avg technologies mn minnetonka I did not order this I request a full refund. patricia cope, this is not the way to do business. avg I have been using your product. but I am not going to use it. if you are going to charge for things I did not order.
May 24, 2018
Dri*avg technologies minnetonka mn
99.99 this what was charged to my credit card. patricia cope 3975 n bowie rd golden valley az.

• Updated by Patricia Cope · May 28, 2018

May 24 2018 This is a pending charge of 99.99 from DRI*AVG Technologies MN MINNETONKA I did not order this I request a full refund. Patricia Cope, this is not the way to do business. Avg I have been using your product. But I am not going to use it. If you are going to charge for things I did not order.

• Updated by Patricia Cope · May 29, 2018

May 24, 2018
    DRI*AVG TECHNOLOGIES MINNETONKA MN
    99.99

Marlys Rauk Aug 12, 2018

On 8-6-2018, the First Presbyterian Church of Beaver Creek, Mn. was charged $106.86 by DRI*AVGTECHNLOLGY MINNETONKA MINNESOTA. Is this your charge and, is so, what is it for?

Marlys Rauk, Treasurer

Marlys Rauk Aug 26, 2018

@Marlys Rauk I am requesting a refund in the amount of $106.86. No one in our church authorized this charge.
    Thank you.
    Marlys Rajk

• De
    Dennis Best Aug 25, 2018

11 Aug 2018...I was charged by DRI*AVGTECHNLOLGY MINNETONKA MINNESOTA sums of $64.99 twice without my approval...explain yourself!

• Au
    Audrey Counsell Nov 14, 2018

My bank statement arrived today and I see a card payment to Dri Avg Technologi on 27thOctober. 2018 for the sum of £89. 99. I did not order this and it seems to be fraudulent.
    I would hope that AVG would refund this sum as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Audrey Counsell.

Christophe Scum Nov 30, 2018

Recurring credit card purchase Tr date 10/29. I don't have a clue what this is or how you got the # of my card but I want it reimbursed NOW. As in 12/01/18 or I will take legal action. I will pursue this.
    Christopher Andrews.

• Charges of $61.09 and $ 89.20 on my credit card. Don`t know what charges are for. Please reimburse or refund and cancel any future payments.
    Carol Lovro

• Vi
    virginia slocum Apr 08, 2019

I received a charge for $69.95 for AVG on my debit card!! I NEVER ordered ANYTHING from you and did not give you permission to charge my card, although I have no idea how you got my debit card # in the first place!!! I am 80 years old and SURVIVING on S.S. and if you don't remove this charge and reverse the money back to me I will take legal action...IMMEDIATELY!

virginia slocum

[email protected]

• Fr
    Frank Belavy Jun 21, 2019

I just opened a statement from my Mastercard. What a shock! $79.99 CDN. Are sharks ruling this earth already?
    I never ordered or authorized anything from DRI*AVG Technologies 844-2598811 MN
    How do you dare?
    A sum of $79.99 CDN - I do not receive gifts, nor dividends nor free rent.
    I live on a meagre pension and an OAS supplement!
    Do you have no heart?
    I will not rest until the sum is credited to may account.
    You can find me in your "database at the stroke of a couple of buttons.
    Full name is Frank Belavy in Canada.
    GO! do it, you will sleep better and so will I.
    Frank Belavy

• Fr
    Frank Belavy Jun 22, 2019

Did I jump the gun?
    For the sake of clear conscience and fairness I must post the following:
    Yes I am old, (poor) and suffering from pains that no-one wishes to experience.
    The extra charge set me off and I over reacted - kind off!
    I was able to contact the source of billing (AVG) and yes, they recognized me right away.
    I was met (over the phone) by a very kind, understanding, very professional and experienced lady.
    Top notch professional, who explained all the details how I got the bill (automatic) yearly RENEWAL.
    I was assured that this subscription will be cancelled in 6-7 bus. days, etc.
    I have already received an e-mail detailing all above and more and at this point am confident that the matter will be settled SPEEDILY. To my satisfaction.
    If it helps any, even at my ripe old age I have a lot to learn to keep my temper (cool and calm) and I hereby offer thanks and respect to the company that assured me that the world is just fine.
    Did I do well?
    I certainly feel humbled and wish to thank the above named co. AVG a sincere apology for jumping the gun.

JoAnn Kelley Jul 31, 2019

You got me too! Dirty scamming scum. $53.49 charged to my bank account. I will take this up with the attorney general in my state tomorrow morning. With all the complaints you have received online its time you all were taken to court and compensated the people you have stolen from and paid some stiff fines as well as serving jail time. Its not over til its over, you can believe this! JoAnn Kelley

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices