Dri*Avg Technologies — How did DRI*AVG Technologies become Avast and charging me two different amounts on different charge card in the same year??
I received a charge of $79.99 on my Master Card in March 21, 2019 and another charge of 85.59 on my Visa in Jan 3, 2019 for DRI*AVG Technologies. I had Avast Antivirus put on my computer by a comper repair technician 4 years ago. I did sign up with Avast to use the Avast Antivirus another year using my Visa chargecard. I am confused about how Avast became DRI* AVG Technologies and how they got my MC info. and I wonder why I was charged 2 different amounts for the same plan??
More Dri*Avg Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Free AVG (Anti Virus Guard) - did not work 
- AVG AntiVirus - constant harassment
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- Avguns.com - I have never received my products