Dri*Avg TechnologiesHow did DRI*AVG Technologies become Avast and charging me two different amounts on different charge card in the same year??

R Jul 02, 2019

I received a charge of $79.99 on my Master Card in March 21, 2019 and another charge of 85.59 on my Visa in Jan 3, 2019 for DRI*AVG Technologies. I had Avast Antivirus put on my computer by a comper repair technician 4 years ago. I did sign up with Avast to use the Avast Antivirus another year using my Visa chargecard. I am confused about how Avast became DRI* AVG Technologies and how they got my MC info. and I wonder why I was charged 2 different amounts for the same plan??