Dri*Avastdouble charged my bank

I called on 01 / 24 / 2013 and ordered this, crap, of a service to clean up my hard drive and make my computer run faster, the girl who took the order, said, my credit card did not go through, this argument went on several minutes, then i said, o. K, i'll give you another credit card, this has been hell getting my money back i cancelled all dri* avast, what a pain in the ### <they are, and i looked on the complaints, it looks like the double charge everyone, im take this company to the federal trade commission, in washington, dc. , and all the federal trade company's, this is a double charge company, and the best part is you can't get anyone on the phone unless you wait 30 to 45min. What a screwed up bunch these people are, robert w.

• Vo
    Voh Haase Aug 16, 2014

I had $35 taken from my bank account for something I didn't order.