Avast Element 5will not refund/no phone #

I have been trying for over two months now to reach somone at avast, i've had no luck. All numbers take you to a tech, so they say, then when asked to be put on customer support, they give you numbers that take you nowhere. They either do not exist or the # is out of order. I am so frustrated. I purched this online and recieved the key, however the product would not download, so I bought norton and i'm very pleased. I need help in bringing down this co who seems to think they can scam people with no circumstances. Please help me take this to the right place, so I can get my money returned, i'm 58, and on a fixed income, how can people do this with no regard to anyones fellings or financial situation. Help!!!

• Ca
    CableRat Nov 27, 2012

Sorry to hear this, however this is a lousy virus checker to begin with.You have been had!.i use Microsoft it's free and works.