Having problems with DressLink?

+1 323 524 4006 (United States)
Yaoan Industry Zone, XianTian Road, Xinsheng, Longgang District, Guangdong
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

where’s my delivery

Hi
I ordered two fingerlings 2 weeks ago but they haven't arrived. They are for Christmas for my two children they were ordered in the 15th November and that's when you took the money. Can you let me know ASAP when I will get them. I have already sent an email to ask were my order is
Thanks kaye

Order number - DLN335C1L

Email- [protected]@hotmail.com

fingerlings

I ordered 2 fingerlings (one unicorn and one black monkey) it has been two weeks and my status says processing. I am wondering if it has been shipped and how long it will take these are Christmas gifts and I ordered them with time to get them before Christmas and now I'm worried I won't get them! My order number is DLND430E8 if you could get back to me a soon as possible to ease my mind that would be great, if it is not going to be shipped and delivered for Christmas I would like to request a refund. Thank you

• Em
    em81 Dec 01, 2017

I would request a refund immediately! These are cheap knock-off versions, that do not work. This is such a terrible company to deal with, that I had to contact my credit card company, who took over the dispute for me. I wanted to share this information so that you have time to find the real versions before Christmas. Good luck.

items not received

I have not received the 2 dressers I ordered on the 5th November. I would like a full refund please.order number OW00054.
The dressers were needed for a wedding but are not too late. I have received a card through my door from Yodel saying parcel behind plant pot but they was no parcel there when I returned home from work the next day, could that be the dressers do you use Yodel?

Thanks Tess

• Updated by TessWright · Nov 18, 2017

Items still not received I have a card from Yodel to say a parcel was left outsidey house behind a plant pot but no item was there when I returned home from work. I would like a full refund please.

birkenstock sandals that I never received but my money was taken from my account

I have ordered two pairs of Birkenstock sandals and was told I would get them in 8 to 10 days. I have never received any updates through my email and no shipping information but my money has been taken from my account. I want my things I ordered or I want my money back. I am not very happy about this at all. Phone number is [protected] and my email address is Joey 79_ 27 at hotmail.com I would appreciate if I get something back from this company very soon otherwise I will be submitting a report to the Better Business Bureau thanks

birkenstock sandals

I purchased sandals that were advertised as Birkenstocks on Facebook and on the Dress Link website when I...

instagram recruiter

Hi I wanted to know if the person on Instagram contacting me about sending me something for free from your website is real? They're asking me for all kinds of information I'm not sure that they need. I've attached photos of their Instagram profile and one of the photos they posted about getting free products from you guys. Is this person employed with you guys or is this a scam? They are not connecting completely professionally and I am a little worried/ skeptical. Let me know please.

tankini

i ordered a tankini for me my sons birthday trip last weekend and i have nit received anything now that i no longer need it i want my money back to find out they asking me to reorder . its a scam and no one has contacted me yet. its not fair and that website needs to be investigated. i wonder how many more people loose out on their hard earned money for fools to just steal and steal.

clothes from dresslink

I purchased about 60 plus dollars worth of merchandise back in march or April and Never revived my items. I've been tracking them for months. Well I decided to go back to the main website to see what was going on and u guys are asking me to re-buy !?! Which is outrageous because I never received what I already purchased my email/account name is [protected]@gmail.com

clothes from dresslink

• Li
    Lisasynergy9 Sep 27, 2017

I purchased $110.00 worth of merchandise from them and then I receive an email asking me to send a copy of my ID and a copy of my credit card REALLY after they took my money or they wouldn’t send me my items
    TOTAL SCAM i won’t ever have anything nice to say about this RIPOFF company DRESSLINK

not receiving 3 items I purchased in march

I ordered 2 hoodies and a robe at the bringing of March and I have contacted them and they just tell be to please allow more time. How much more time dothey want me to wait? It is way past 25 business days... has anyone received anything from this company or is it a big scam? I would love to have the items but a full refund would be greatly appreciated as well

• Al
    alwright Sep 14, 2017

The company is a scam...I ordered a pair of "wrap shoes" and one was faulty. I ask for a replacement and they offered me $6 dollars to "solve the issue" The shoes cost $38..laughable.

order #dlnx18d34

PLEASE everyone do not buy anything from this website. I made an order since 2 month, and I still didnt received my package. I asked for a refund and they told me that they cannot refund me. DRESSLINK is a scam!!

I made my order since april 6, I purchased two bikini, one piece and two pieces and one cover up. I sent three messages to dresslink. The second message that i have sent, i told them to refund me because I did'nt received my order, they told me that they cannot refund me. So they steal my money.

my account

I have zero access after creating it after i ordered clothing i want access to that account w my personal...

dln92f1a1_use1

I have emailed you guys multiple times to get my order correct. I immediately emailed your company saying that if my order was not in by the 19th. Then I do not want it. However, y'all shipped anyways. If I do not receive it by then. I am shipping it back and I expect full refund and refund for the shipment back. I have tried to upgrade for it to be here on time and no one has allowed this to happen. So if I do not get it on time. I expect my refund.

didn't not receive order

I'm am contacting the better business bureau and something will be done. This company needs to be shut down. Thank you for scamming me. People work hard for their money and people like this think its ok to scam someone. Let's see how you feel if your money just disappears. I am truly disgusted I hope everyone that has been scared also calls the better business bureau and reports you.

hangover hoodies I never received

I ordered 2 hangover hoodies I purchased 2 of them February 28th and I was suppose to receive it march 13th-26th and I have not received anything they have no replied back to my email and I want a full refund I was really looking forward to getting my hoodies for my friend and I and I didn't know I was gonna get ripped off like this. And this is absolutely ridiculous

hangover hoodies I never received

a red pencil long sleeve dress I ordered a month ago and haven't received my product.

I want a full refund of my money, I never experienced anything like this before in ordering a product. This company sucks and needs to be brought to a lawyer attention. I want a full payment of my order that I never received since last month. This month is almost over and that will be 2 months that I haven't got my product. This is Unacceptable I work to hard for my money to be going through something like this. I shouldn't have to wait this late nor be righting a complaint about something I ordered and never received

the service sucks this time and I want my money back guarantee!

I ordered a few clothing bwfroe an had no problem, in the last week of october 2016, almost 5 months I ordered to dresses, they were meant to be a surprise for my mom. The delivery status showed me delivered and I havent received anything. My post office providers told me, my package isnt anywhere in the warhouse if it wa they would have notified me. I want a full refund of my hard earned money as soon as possible guaranteed. If not I want my packages as so aa possible.

my order

Requesting a full refund. Your customer service sucks. This makes no sense my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I don't understand why you don't have a USA number to where we can contact a representative. I am tired of looking online and it still coming up a dead end for me. This is nor fair. How do I get in contact with someone. I had a small issue but it just turned big. Please contact me back. Through my email.

my whole order

I have ordered from this site, Dresslink before, two times to be exact. They arrived to the correct location no problem, sometimes even before it said it would arrive. Recently I made a purchase with a few items in it. Well it said it delivered but it never did. I didn't change my address or anything and it clearly did not make it to me. Is there anyway I could either get my items sent to the right location this time or maybe a refund?

customer service is terrible!!

Ordered a dress from this terrible Chinese website! They lost my order and they did not want to send me another one. DressLink is the worst store I have ever dealt with. For over a month I was in contact with them and they finally agreed to send me another dress. Another month passed and nothing!
These scammers said I need to be more patient, but after all these months I was already sick and tired of them. Do not buy from this site, they will give you nothing but headache. Customer service is terrible!!

terrible product quality

I'll never buy anything from this company again! I purchased about Rs.3000/worth clothes from www.dresslink.com, Items I received were horrible and looked nothing like the pictures on their website. I wanted to return them and was told that I'll need to pay for the return shipping. I was also told they won't refund me the shipping cost I paid when I made an order. They never offered me a refund. But that was the funniest part they don't even respond to the email.
The clothes were very different from the models and the description. I advise people not buy from this website.
Two of them came with terrible clothing material and some others were not normal sizes. For example the L size were too small while the XL was extremely big almost double width from Large size. So Large was very small and XL very very big.
They want their items back to refund while they know that shipping costs lots when especially u are away. Not understandable and helpful service.Not professional site to shop. Never shop again from this site.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices