Having problems with DressLink?

DressLink Customer Service Contacts

+1 323 524 4006 (United States)
Yaoan Industry Zone, XianTian Road, Xinsheng, Longgang District, Guangdong
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DressLink Customer Service. Initial DressLink complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DressLink above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DressLink. Discuss the issues you have had with DressLink and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DressLinkboots

Hello I purchased some boots and I want to know what's taking the delivery so long. I was supposed to come a while know its been like 3 weeks what's taking it so long.It shouldn't take that long to get here. I hadn't gotten a confirmation email either the only way I could see my transaction was because I was logged on to the page. When will I get a package or will there be a refund.

DressLinkorder number: #dlnn007a1 I ordered a coat from you in xlarge it is too small

I ordered a pack able coat from you in x large it is much too small. I can submit a photo but do not know where to send it too please address this immediately as I would like a refund on my credit card. Please respond ASAP or I will ask my ask my credit card company to deal with this matter. The coat is a size 6 not an extra large. Please resolve this, thank you.
    Paula Mills.

DressLinkblack women long hooded packable down puffer coat item# svv031624_b_xxl

I ordered a 2XL jacket. The sizing is totally off, too small a cut. I want a refund of $56.80.

Dec 7, 2018 07:27:36 PST
      Transaction ID: 0FP8733802401251W

Hello Linda Solorzano,
      You sent a payment of $56.80 USD to Dresslink Co., Ltd
      ([protected]@dresslink.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
      Merchant
      Dresslink Co., Ltd
      [protected]@dresslink.com
      +86 [protected] Instructions to merchant
      You haven't entered any instructions.
      Shipping address - confirmed
      Linda Solorzano
      25 Amaryllis Lane
      Newtown, 18940
      Shipping details
      The seller hasn't provided any shipping details yet.
      Shop now, commit later. You can enjoy Return Shipping on Us* at millions of online stores that accept PayPal. *Activation required. Limitations apply.
      Description Unit price Qty Amount
      Black Women Long Hooded Packable Down Puffer Coat
      Item# SVV031624_B_XXL $179.37 USD 1 $179.37 USD
      Discount - $125.56 USD
      Subtotal $53.81 USD
      Shipping and handling $2.99 USD
      Total $56.80 USD
      Payment $56.80 USD
      Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *DRESSLINKCO"
      Payment sent to [protected]@dresslink.com
      Payment sent from [protected]@gmail.com
      Funding Sources Used (Total)
      Visa x-0264 $56.80 USD

Invoice ID: [protected]@gmail.com||DLN0721TN

Issues with this transaction?
      You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/help.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page or please contact us toll free at [protected].
      You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © [protected] PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal PPX001066:1.1:271873f9be2cf

black women long hooded packable down puffer coat item# svv031624_b_xxl

• Updated by Linsolo · Dec 28, 2018

I have not been able to call the provided US phone number once connected you get disconnected.
          Not able to get refund instructions.

DressLinkfortnite hoodie color black size m

I placed a order for a Fortnite Hoodie Color Black size M on Dec.5 2018...#DLNN542BS...I paid for shipping within 7 to 12 business days...The total was 25.88...I checked my status 2 weeks ago and just simply said Shipped...I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER!!!This was a Christmas present for my son
        ..As I have read other complaints...ppl are stating the same complaint...Not getting their merchandise...I should have my order by now!!!Not very good !!!If i do not get my money back (you sure did take the money out of my account same day I ordered)or my merchandise...I will go viral about this website...This is ridicilous!!!Its same thing as stealing...I will also contact my lawyer about this if i do not get either a refund or my order i purchased...Regards...Tammy Catherman

fortnite hoodie color black size m

• Updated by Tammy Catherman · Dec 27, 2018

I have called you customer service number with no success of any one answering!!!

DressLinkfortnite hooded sweatshirts

I never received notification that my order was received nor any notice merchandise was being shipped. Order placed 12-10-2018 and as of this date, 12-20-2018 I have received no notice or merchandise but have been charged $44.97 on the credit card I submitted for payment. Please return my payment as the merchandise is no longer wanted due to lack of service. I will expect this refund immediately and will never order from here again... Fern Place - [protected]@gmail.com Mailing address is 802 Angelilne St. - Saint Libory, Ne, 68872.

• Updated by faplacce · Dec 20, 2018

Still no merchandise received or notification sent.

DressLinkwhere is my order???

I order a pair of boots for my daughter, on 11/23/18, said it was going to arrive in 7-12 business days, its now 12/07/18 & my order is no where to be found, you all don't have a valid phone number and there is really no way to tell if you all are even a real company. you charged my card the $91.99 very quickly, i should have went with my first judgment on this because it did not fell right, people do not order from this place i'm serious you will regret it..

DressLinkI never received my order

Hello I never received my order # DLNOO65K8. Please respond as soon as possible. I placed the order on November 17th and was told it would be shipped within 15 business days, to this day now December 1st I still have not received the order. Please let me know what is going on as soon as you can. This is an item for my son for Christmas. Thank you for your time

DressLinkservice

Hi there, I've ordered 5 night dresses from dress link without reading the reviews. My order number is DLN9S2K70. I've tried to track this order but there's not any option to do so. I have ordered my dresses on 6September and I have paid over £12 for a faster delivery because I needed these for this week and the faster delivery should have delivered my items in 4-6 days from the order date. I'm still waiting and did not receive anything yet. Please get back to me as soon as possible as I'm thinking to take this issue further.
                Regards
                Hanifa

DressLinkbought winter jacket (purple) from dresslink

Ordered a winter jacket (Purple) in April 27, 2018. I got it but too small and returned it in 1st week of June 2018. Order No. DLNVM6856 and net refund should be $53.81 after shipping cost is deducted. The jacket is color purple. My credit card was charged April 28, 2018 the amount of $56.80 by www dresslink.com Hamburg.
                  Where is my refund? It is already Sept 2018 and I have not received it yet and you already received the merchandise that I returned.

DressLinklol surprise dolls

Ordered these items only to be told by a friend that these are fake dolls. So I checked other websites on detecting a fake lol doll and sure enough these are fake. Although these dolls haven't actually be sent out to me yet you have taken the money. I have tried to contact dresslink to cancel the order by e.mail, no reply. The only number to contact is China yet when I placed the order it said UK based ? I will never order from here again as looking at other people's complaints is everything on this website a fake ?? Really annoyed !!!

• Updated by Jojo1972 · Aug 14, 2018

I have just made a payment to you and want to cancel the order as I didn't realize this product is a fake. I now know this from comparing the pictures you advertise to a legitimate one I already have. I am not happy !! Very misleading !!

DressLinkmissing headband

I ordered 1 dress 1 set of earrings and 1 vintage style rhinestone party feather flapper headband and only received the dress and earring. The headband was part of this outfit. I need it for bank holiday (25th)
                      I would much appreciate receiving the item I have paid for as it's my money and I expect when ordering to receive it ! I either want money back or want the item asap!
                      Order number was DLNX388B5
                      My email address for a return email is
                      [protected]@outlook.com
                      Please sort this

DressLinkmy order

My order number:

Black High Waist Solid Asymmetrical Wide Leg Pants
                        Order DLN70G99V
                        Size - XL
                        Color - Black

I ordered these pants on Friday July 13 and they had only 1 size left in that size and they sent me a email a week later telling me that the item was out of stock. I have called and sent emails and they have not respond back at all. That is what its call bad customer service.

You need to investigate this company and find out whats going on and I cannot even log in my account at all.

Yall need to investigate this company.

Thank You.

DressLinklack of communication

I don't want to assume you guys are a bad company. I've read MANY rating. I just want an email saying my order was confirmed or that it's on the way or SOMETHING. I've heard absolutely nothing but you guys charged my damn card that's for sure. If my product doesn't show up in the next 4 days and/ or I don't get an email respons from you guys, we're gunna have problems. I WILL take this to up with the law. You're either gunna refund me or give me my product in the next 3-5 days. This is not cool and I want so bad your company to be good because I really like the products you sell, but so far, as of right now, I won't be buying from you guys again.

DressLinkorder fd34148 order june 9,2018. have not been to this date.

Made purchase on june 9, 2018. on retro stage - chick vintage and accessories website. for $53.70 usd. payment went to dresslink co.., ltd [protected]
                            Receipt number [protected].

I have not received the order. and not able to get tracking information
                            As of this date. june 24, 2018.

Please respond
                            Mrs toni sams
                            1855 nela avenue
                            East cleveland, ohio 44112
                            [protected]

DressLink#dlnk1864t - order number

Hi

I made an order recently and was told it would take 5-9 business days. This period elapsed and it is now over a week late and I still haven't received the items on the order. The event for which the purchase was made has now been and gone. I had to make separate purchase from another company so I was out of pocket twice. The tracking number provided can not be traced either. I would like my refund ASAP please.

Regards

DressLinkmy order

All this is a scam they will never get back to you or send you your item and much less give your money back. How upsetting ... Time for this website to go viral let everyone you know not to buy from here dresslink.com is scam. Crazy how they make it look so real and the clothes looks nice and great price but once you purchase it doesn't gove you any tracking number all it says is you'll receive it in 9-15 bussiness days. Where is the info to track your package ? And the complaint number is a nonworking area code 323 number that has to do with a scam number.

• Updated by Nicple20 · May 17, 2018

I've been waiting for my package since May 1st and the website gives no tracking progress. I just want to know if i will ever receive my items and if not can i just get a refund.

DressLinkyellow cardigan

I ordered a sweater on 21st of April it says he thought it will take between 9 to 15 business days today marks the 15th business day and I have not received my package. I would like to know what happened to the product I ordered if somebody could contact me as soon as possible, before I take this matter further up. Thank you. Please email me and let me know the status of my order as soon as possible thank you

DressLinkdln38g30s

I ordered 3 dresses and you sent me two dresses.I need my money back for that 3rd dress. I've been calling leaving messages on your answer machine and you guys have not returned my phone call. You guys are the worst customer service I ever ordered from. I will not ever order from dresslink again. I will dispute this with my bank for the whole total if you guys can't return my money back. Order name Lester Pruitt.

DressLinkorder #dln 441 a96

Order placed on 3/13/2018 for a black shrug, order # DLN 441 A96. I have NOT received this item as of 5/2/2018.

I needed this item for a dance event that I was part of and was highly disappointed when it was not delivered to me.

Please SEND this black shrug to me as soon as possible. This has been paid for through my credit card on 3/13/2018 in the amount of $19.44.

DressLinkI will involve the law so please fix my order 3pck lil and outrageous spit

I have not received my package and it says received I don't have a recite in my account nor I have any information about he idem
                                        I'll rather cancel it
                                        I will involve the law I'm a mother of 3 and I just lost my job and the little money I have I wanted to get my girls a gift they been asking for months so I em an angry mother and an angry mother has no limits when it comes to her kids so please return my money

My Email :[protected]@gmail.com