Dreams — shocking service
An absolutely appalling standard of service from this company. First of all they have they audacity to charge a delivery fee of £29 or £32 depending upon whether you want the bed dumped at your door or taken upstairs. Delivered the bed on the day they said they would, except the bed did not have any bolts or screws with which to build it. Told by customer services they would be sent that day and I would receive them the next - next day no sign! Phone call the next day asking if I would like to organise a date for my double bed to be delivered?? Confused - you bet! Customer services again, parts will be sent out today, be with you tomorrow - next day, still no sign. Customer services again, demanded refund and that they send someone to collect the lumps of wood they delivered, told I was not entitled to a refund as I did not have a faulty product just an incomplete one!!! Letters have been sent to Chief executive and directors of the company allowing them to call asap or they shall be reported to trading standards. The sooner this company are severely affected by the credit crunch the better!
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade!
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever!
- Dreams - not giving refund
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods
- Dreams - poor everything really
- Dreams - bed frame and customer service.
- Dreams - broken bed
- Dreams - customer service
- Dreams - delivery and no communication, customer service not available and form support is not helpful
- Dreams - zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee