Dreamsmisleading advertising

I ordered a tempur bed from Dreams which arrived today.I paid £40 more for the same mattress from Bensons for Beds but did so as I could get it as a package with a nice bed from dreams for £1740.It arrived and had no headboard.When I spoke to customer service they told me I would have to buy that seperately for another £300, even though it was pictured on their site and was what I thought I had ordered.I asked to return the base and have been told by a very bolshy 'customer service' that they can't collect for 2 weeks and then I will have to wait in all day again and pay £38 to have it collected, even though it was not as shown on the internet. I feel very ripped off by this company and wish I had ordered it from Bensons instead.