DoubleDown Casinowhere is my pay

P

You did get my email letting you know this is what I get when attempting to submit form.I've tried numerous times. Again, I'll ask isn't this the same place where the form would go to? I am asking again, hoping for a resolution. Thank you Paul
Error creating customer support account
This is what I get going to where I was told to go. Isn't this the same place? Can someone please help w/ this problem?

First problem, night before last, 5/13/2012 entered a tournament, selected spin, first turn, got, tournament over, and that was it, The entry cost, 1, 000. Figured it was a fluke, Tonight, placed 9ntb, in 50 players tournament 3074129, never got the winnings. Unknown, @ the time, I entered tournament 3074106, entry cost 1, 000. Was cut off during this. For the next 20 minutes or so, kept reading messaage doubledown is upgrading, thank you for your patience etc., etc. That is 202, 000. that just slipped away. Can this be resoved asap? Thank youst problem, night before last, 5/13/2012 entered a tournament, selected spin, first turn, got, tournament over, and that was it, The entry cost, 1, 000. Figured it was a fluke, Tonight, placed 9ntb, in 50 players tournament 3074129, never got the winnings. Unknown, @ the time, I entered tournament 3074106, entry cost 1, 000. Was cut off during this. For the next 20 minutes or so, kept reading messaage doubledown is upgrading, thank you for your patience etc., etc. That is 202, 000. that just slipped away. Can this be resoved asap? Thank you Paul Thurman

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, [protected]@doubledowncasino.com <[protected]@doubledowncasino.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@doubledowncasino.com <[protected]@doubledowncasino.com>
Subject: Contact #[protected] Created
To: "[protected]@yahoo.com" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 9:18 PM

Hi jessica,
Thank you for contacting DoubleDown Casino.

In order to better serve our customers, we ask that you use our contact form for submissions.

You can find our Help Center at the following URL: http://support.doubledowncasino.com

Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you. Please contact us through the Help Center contact form.

Contact Information:
Contact #: [protected]
Date Created: 5/16/2012 06:18 PM PDT

To update or check the status of this Contact:
Go to: https://support.doubledowncasino.com/link/portal/16049/16056/Ticket/346214
Log in, and you will be automatically taken to the Contact page.

Best Regards,
DoubleDown Casino
www.doubledowncasino.com

John M. Negrete Feb 26, 2017

There is nothing honest about this site. It's blatantly obvious the games are unfair. Like how DDC says the odds winning do not vary based on the amount that you bet, as you probably know that's simply untrue. I once sent a them a report for them to explain why they make that claim. This is there answer "The greater the risk the greater the reward" that answer is an admission that the odds do change according to how much you bet. In many ways DoubleDown Casino violates all social and professional expectations of fair play and engages in unethical business practices. In my opinion DoubleDown Casino is a company that is lacking the basic moral principles necessary to run a on-line gaming site.

marget boyes Nov 10, 2016

Thanks for sharing this. I recently had to fill out a form and spent an enormous amount of time trying to find an appropriate I've forgotten the last time I filled out a form on paper. I mostly use PDFfiller to edit. You can easily fill IA Class D Update Casino Operators/ Not-for-Profit here https://goo.gl/vwqQiU

• Bi
    Bird47 Apr 27, 2016

Yesterday I bought 36 million chips and played Orange in the Black
    this morning with betting on 250, 000 chips. I was really upset that
    the 4.5 million chips I won was not added up to my balance, and then
    the following small numbers of winning chips were continually not added
    up at all, so I quit playing it right away.

This is not the first time it happened to me this morning, and I had
    to forego that kind of losses I had in the past. But now I can no longer
    tolerate it as I consider this as a robbery. I can’t allow myself wasting
    the money.

Would you please explain to me why it happened like this? If I don’t
    hear it from you, I will probably have to stop buying chips and not
    to play it any longer. Not worth of feeling ripped off!

Norma Franklin Sauer Oct 17, 2015

I went on DoubleDown a few days ago to collect my daily spin and a free gift spin from a friend. After the two spins, the over 7 million in coins that I had earned playing the games and previous spins was lost and the only coins I ended up with were the two spins for that day. I would like all my coins back. I will not buy coins ever again if you are going to take away from me what I earned playing the games.
    Sincerely,
    Norma Franklin Sauer

sheila conroy Jul 13, 2015

mt email address is [email protected] I GET NOTHING FROM YOU IN EMAILS AND THEY SAID I WON MONEY ON A GAME YOU HAD ON FB. They said the only way was they would send an email which they didn't. This was always the best game and now nothing works out for me. Please make sure my e mail is recorded there so I can get what is offered to me.

• Ji
    Jimmy_n.k Apr 21, 2015

I played the red rose tournament and I placed first and I got 10, 000, 000 coins just as the same as the second, third and place, how is that fair when I payed 10, 000, 000 coins to enter. The tournament entry list says that first place gets 1 billion chips, so you better give me what is rightfully mine or I will be spreading the news that you guys are thieves and robing people from the right rewards

• Ir
    iris campbell Mar 26, 2015

dear sir, im claiming the gaming chips for the slots today. please hurry now. I want to be eligible for the pay-outs and the lottery pay-outs too. the big lotto jackpot game to$125 million dollars and the chips listing are the free prpmos are 200, 000 chips-JGCDBT, 250, 000 chips-PGLBZN, 1 million chips, and 3 million chips available-XNRXDR and I want to be the next winner for slots powerball 7 time winner at $125 million dollars. thankyou, thankyou, for the free promos for these events and keep intouch for the tournaments too. thankyou, iris v. Campbell and [email protected]

PatriciaAnneGreer Nov 04, 2014

I did not get my free spin today, November, 4, 2014; and it seems lately that every time I have a large amount of monies I get this disconnected thing; it will say lost connection; retry or something; one day very recently I had over $1, 000, 000 and did not get credits; what is the problem?

pamnub Nov 03, 2014

I too say why do they have to be so tight after you do purchase. I will not purchase any more either and just do the free. I think they have lost a lot of people over this and I hope a lot more.

Marilyn Berry Oct 15, 2014

The game froze up and then it took all my chips!!! Please give them back! This is an on going problem with this game. It happens on the spins...Not only does it take my spins but all my chips. This is the Davinci Diamonds Dual Play. I had 1, 889.00 points plus my bonus spin. All of it gone.

• Br
    brian dungey Sep 13, 2014

my level bar is on 16 17 been that way for months ive reported a few times now and it still stuck there when is that gonna be fixed

• Si
    simone rawlinson Sep 10, 2014

you took all my chips on sept 10 i also hit a jackpot on brady bunch for 58 million you took that to

• Si
    simone rawlinson Sep 10, 2014

I lost all my chips I had 329million plus I hit a 58 million on brady bunch you took it all would like you to return it or send me an email

Patty Barnett Aug 31, 2014

Why are your games sooo tight? I can't play as much as I would like because I can't win, I play on the very little you give me daily. How does a person get chips???

Patty Barnett Aug 31, 2014

Why are games soooo tight? I play everyday on the very small amount you give, I have nothing! How does a person get so many chips? I like your games but gesh, can't play!!!

marsha cloutier Feb 10, 2014

I was playing today and I had over 400, 00 and you shut down for problems couldn't come back for along time and when I did had 80.00 shame on you for doing this ...I have been playing along tome and tell people to play and you do this well thank you My eyes are open now all you want is my credit card BYE!!

marsha cloutier Feb 10, 2014

I was playing this game today the slots I had 400.00 points and when you shut down due to technical difficulties and when I came back when you were back up I only had 80.000 what is the problem I have been playing this for years and you do this to me I am sorry that you can treat people like this never had that happen before very sad I enjoy this game .Well won't be back for along time very sad...Oh well! all you want is for people to give you a credit card so take it all away...Hope you see this but I am sure you won't care...

mathriespolk Oct 17, 2013

ddc today i played your games i had [protected] i hit the bonus playing crown of egypt had 100 free spins got up to [protected] with 23 more spins to go got diconnected went back to the game had no [protected] had 1 million and something had no more spins and no [protected] pointsthisis not right by any means i want my points back tryed to log into support.doubledowncasino.com and can't get through my email add is mathrie[email protected] please return myn missing points thank you

• Ea
    EandM Sep 04, 2013

I was playing Double down casino slots yesterday when one of the slots just kept spinning. It gave me a choice continue or return to lobby. I choose to return to the lobby but as of this morning I can not access the games at all. When I try to access the games with the app all I get is a blank screen. I do not wish to cancel the app and redo as I had hundreds of thousands of dollars. What do you suggest?

• Ea
    EandM Sep 04, 2013

I have been playing the double down slots for a while. Yesterday one of the slot n couldn't finish it's spin so it give option of contnue or go to lobby. I chose go to lobby and now today I can not access the game at all even though I still, have the app. It just gives me a blank screen. I don't really want to cancel the app and start over as I had hundreds of thousands of points. Any suggestions on what to do?

• Ne
    neide guarizo Jun 26, 2013

I inveted a friend, she accepted and install, and I cant press the X to receive in the notification box, it appears half screem, there is no X in the notification to press and get my chips..please help me...

• Gl
    gloria cunningham Jun 16, 2013

i was playing downdown casino andi got discunnected on my bonus game i won 11 spins and i won2 million50 coins and i had 3 spins left and it did not reload my game or gie me my coins i play all the time and i buy coins it is not fare that idid not get my game back or my coins never won thats many coins before so ifelt like crying it make me not wont to play the game any more i hope you get this email

• Sr
    srpeters52 Jun 11, 2013

I play doubledown casino on Facebook. I tried to purchase credits via payppal, but when I click on the amount of credits I'd like nothing happens. Says page error below. Also when I try the "help me" icon, it comes up for a second then blanks out. again says page error. I really had to go around the block, to get to this help page.
    I've been playing doubledown casino daily, so it was a surprise that it doesn't work now. This has been at least one week of trying the purchase credits screen. Game is good, just when trying to purchase credits. I've updated browser and adobe flash, checked security, and all looks good. Hopefully you can help me. Thank you. Sharon Peters [email protected]

• Lo
    louise fountaine Jun 10, 2013

I don't know what is going on here the past several days I have been folded with flushes boats keeps me in when I want to fold.i have lost over 50 mill already .and I had the winning hand EVERYTIME !!! so I should have won at least 50 mill and more I would have bet those hands if I had the chance.tried contacting ddc through their contact source WHAT A JOKE. this site is a scam

Doubledowncasino. Feb 21, 2013

I cannot retrieve my bonus chips after going through the bonus round, have losses thousand of chips. I just about ready to give up on this game.

• Ro
    rose mustain Dec 16, 2012

I was playing brady; bunch 3 times in the last hour I won first time 80.000 said I won o second time betting 200.000 hit 1.200.000 didn't pay me third time these are all on bonus rounds I hit 3.000.000 didn't get paid You have some serious issues.I pay to play I don;t appreciate paying$ 39.95 and losing over 4.000.000 in a hour, you need to resolve this problem.I know u can check and see I am telling the truth Im pissed.I play and pay cash almost daily.I want reinbersment or my points.thank you I look forward to your reply.Rose mustain

Dot Mackenzie Sep 20, 2012

In your game Cleopatra the 2nd substitute keeps changing into the blue flower there fore i didn't get the full pay [ 2 x cleopatra plus the staff also in same spin on pay line 2x cleopatra plus a king] only 6'000 coins Also the scatters are not paying all the time. I hope u can sort this out before 2 long Thanking You Dot

shaky1 Sep 03, 2012

My wife and I used to go often to casino's and spend quite a bit of money so we decided to give DDC a try. purchased only on double chip sale days to get the most for our money. We purchased $800.00 a month for 3 months calculating that we would get at least a month of satisfaction from playing there as the site is setup well. So this means 1.6 BILLION chips, surely enough to easily get through the month. No way as the chips didn't last for 3 weeks as it seems after these sales the site becomes even tighter than ever. My wife pulled the plug on her account after 2 months calling them every name under the sun, but I continued for 1 more month as we were leaving on vacation so I purchased enough to last me until we got back, a total of 14 days. Purchased 1.2 Billion chips and never made it to vacation time! Just spinning and spinning and the payouts were less than the amount we were betting. Since IGT has purchased the site, I am only paying for free but I read the comments and it has gotten even worse. But i do beleive they are starting to feel the pinch as the double chip sale lasted twice as long this weekend and they also had a chip give away today. It seems that they do not understand that their site is now boring period. This very quickly turns off anyone playing there as there are a ton of free sites just as fun to play and you win! DDC is 1 of the top 5 sites on Face Book, which is incredible considering how I have often said they have to be borderline illegal as I do not see anything free about their site and actually have it in writing when I complained. Lost money just logging out at night and logging back in during the morning. This is a site to stay away from big time. You are paying real money to buy fake money to win fake money so yes we are the suckers. What I don't understand is why the site is so tight, I mean it is not like they are striking us out a cheque if we win, it is only fake chips.

• Mr
    mrrogerb Sep 03, 2012

It sure seems like no coincidence that every since DDC was bought by IGT that they went to crap because IGT games are some of the tightest in the world. What a great setup. What other kind of bussiness do you know that gets your cash for nothig and you get nothing in return but screwed? Hopefully they will be investigated soon, charged with fraud and closed down. they are crooks and we are suckers for even playing their underhanded games.

shaky1 Aug 06, 2012

There are a terrible amount of these "glitches" at Double Down and in the end you are usually out the chips. This has to be the absolute worst site you can even think of to spend your hard earned cash at to play. I am really surprised that they have not been investigated for fraud as first of all they advertise Free play and it is a pay as you play site, make no mistake about it as they openly admit it. Payouts are terrible and extremely hard to get as they are what is termed very tight. In their FAQ section they openly state that they want to simulate the casino expierience which seems odd for a place that most people would want to go to play a game to relax. If you wanted to try casino odd's, then go to a casino as the odd's are much better there. If you read comments around the internet about this site and how people have lost a ton of money on it, believe it. It is a very enjoyable site to play on but as I mentioned they are a business and they want your money in their pocket. I tried it for 4 months, this being the last one, and I and then deleting their app completely. I was quite surprised that IGT gaming brought them out and still kept the odds the same but with almost 5 million people visiting the site daily why not? This is a stay away site by all means as when you first sign up or make a purchase, you will win big and then the tap gets turned off and you 'll easily go through a few hundred dollars (real ones) in a night, come away totally frustrated and wonder why you did it. I wrote them about one of their glitches and when the site was finally back up I was down 60 million chips, these are not dollars folks you are winning because you would then get a cheque, and was told that according to their audit of my chip count, it was tough luck. I purchased those chips with hard earned money and kept at them until they gave them back to me. So remember always with DDC, you are paying real money to buy fake money to win fake money so who is the real winner here.

• Ko
    koolman11 Jul 17, 2012

I paid $100, 000 to play Lucky Shamrock. The page cut off the right side. When playing the bonus round, I couldn't see the containers of gold on the right side. This has happened twice. I've rebooted and also used www.doubledowncasino.com/ as you recommended.
    I would appreciate it if you would give me credits for money wasted. Thank you.

double down casino Jun 27, 2012

Apparently there was a glitz in the program.Those things do happen. I have a problem with having to buy chips buy using credit cards. I know i cant afford to buy chips and there are other people out there that cant either.I have been playing double down eveyday since it appeared on fb. Everyone i know that plays the game enjoys it when they offer free chips during day.Especially when you loose all your chips. My friends and i discuss the game everyday. We enjoy it that much.On monday of this week a had a problem where all the free chips from friends came in as anonymous.At the same time i could not send gifts to friends.I will still play the game because its a very enjoyable.Just another note, i do not own a credit card of my own. Thanks for listening.