DoubleDown Casinoslots

D

I am unable to play the slots on Double down casino site. Every time I try, the special offer appears and 6it freezes up. I try to gett outof this special offer by hitting the X, but it does not respond. I have to turn it off. Wben I try to get on the double down casino site again, it goes rigbt back to your special offer again and freezes up. I have the same probl whether I am on my desk top computer or on my telepbone. I am at the point now where I will probably take the double down casino application of my computer and telephone. It is of.no value to me if I am not able to play the game.

• Jt
    [email protected] Jul 30, 2018

why can't I send money to my friends and why can't I receive any ??????

Janet54 Jul 29, 2018

Promotion screen freezes and won’t respond to any button you touch. It’s random but happening more and more. Prevents you from playing the game. Frustrating to say the least.

Janet54 Jul 29, 2018

This is doing the exact same thing to me. It’s random but happening more and more. Screen will not respond to anything and prevents you from playing games. Go figure.