DoubleDown Casino — payments for chips

T

There are a number of incident's 4 of them today September 30th for 39.0, September 25th, 2 on September 14th, September 13th, September 12th, September 11th, September 6th, September 5th, August 29th, 2 on August 28th, August 25th. I did not authorize any of those transactions. I am not a gambler online or in real life. I need this reversed and my money returned to me right away!!! I have other bills to pay so if I can get a refund a.S.A.P they would be wonderful. Thank you. My name is Lindsay Harrison, phone number [protected], e mail address is l.[protected]@yahoo.com. Please get back to me a.S.A.P! Thank you

Jackie Conrad Chandler May 21, 2018

I just sent my message above...Please check it...
    Jackie Conrad Chandler

Jackie Conrad Chandler May 21, 2018

I have a bill for Seven different times that I was supposed to have bought chips, which I Didn't...
    The dates are April 25 27 May 4th, 5th, 11th Twice, (which I did not) and the 18th. That is 7 times in that period. My credit card was charged only 5 times which I have in my checkbook. Mine is right, not yours. If you look at my account, you'll see that I am right.
    Please straighten it out. I am being billed for all those days, over $300..which I did not charge. I hope to hear from you soon. I don't want to hurt my credit. I will post it on Facebook if I don't hear soon...
    Jacqueline Chandler

Jackie Conrad Chandler May 21, 2018

@Jackie Conrad Chandler I sent this...Hope you can fix the problem...