Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Gambling Games DoubleDown Casino unfair games, rigged (obviously)

DoubleDown Casino  -  unfair games, rigged (obviously)

B
Author of the complaint
1:57 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For the sole purpose of writing this, I have played their slots daily - with their "free" chips giveaways. Every single day, every single time, starting with around 1.5 million chips, betting 40 or 50, 000 per spin, I have gone down to zero within a matter of minutes. I have played the same slot, daily, for a week. Then switching to another slot - for a week, daily. Their "machines" seem to do nothing but take, take, take, with very little "give." Rigged system, for the possible purchase of more chips...in other words, for them to make money.

There is no "fun" when all you do is LOSE.

10 comments
T
Jun 22, 2022 10:14 am

i have been playing Double down for years and you never win. i have gotten up to 4000000 and lost it the next day.. this game is rigged. do not waste your money on buying this fake crap.. you have a better chance to go to the casino then this game. YOU WILL NEVER WIN... NEVER

T
Dec 16, 2021 7:15 pm

I have played for years and never won a jackpot I can even admit buy coins here and there just to loss them with in mintues.Play and never go to a bonus round... It not fun playing the games anymore when you can only play for maybe 5 to 10 minutes... so I just collect my free coins throughout the week...smh

Nov 17, 2021 11:55 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have played doubledown for a long time. This is the first year I have paid lots of money to play. I iwill be using up my boosters that I PAID for and deleting the game. I can go to a real casino and loose money! You should have left the game alone!

H
Nov 03, 2021 10:58 am

It’s rigged, imo. All they do is take your money. PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY. This is our only way of winning. Thank.

Y
Sep 08, 2021 8:51 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish----with all my heart--all my soul--all my mind--and all my strength---that all who are responsible for creating this evil site called Double Down---they and their families would rot----and burn in hell. I litterally wish death upon them---that is how evil they are

Y
Sep 08, 2021 8:49 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Myself personally--I wish with all my heart--all my soul--all my mind--and all my strength---that all who are responsible for creating this evil site called Double Down- would rot and burn in hell

S
Apr 30, 2021 2:23 pm

played over 10 years never won a jackpot at all, all there interested is you parting with your hard erned cash for chips that you will win nothing zip big fat zero, and there laughing all the way to the bank, do like i do collect the bonus all week then play on a weekend, i did today had 40 mil lost the lot in less than 10 mins, and also all these stupid spin bonuses are a con, spin 30 times to win 20k there having a laugh at every one daft enough to buy chips to win something that aint going to give you 2 spins. im not far off leveling up and when i do ill loose the 25mil in 10 mins and then its good bye doubledown [censored]. oh and if you didnt know they now run double u casino as well, [thats long gone].

J
Sep 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Yep on a bet of say 100k. It is a constant run of 6-10 no wins to then a few very low wins of 10k-20k and if the rare occasion comes of a bonus win such as 10 winspins the wins vary from 3 winspins that will bring a win in out of 10 to as low as 1 winspin out of 10 with a total payout of 330k-560k and this on a bet of 100k a time. Having played for a few months it is a regular pattern of about a tenth of your chips being returned in payouts.

Sep 16, 2017 8:54 pm

I am so disappointed I have played doubledown for years and was always satisfied now you put on new game which is mystical mermaid most played slots in all real casinos and you give nothing I have played plus I have paid to play and yet you don't give a single bonus which is so wrong of u guys I don't want to delete double down but I might have to because I realized you know everyone wants to play so u run them out of coins so they have to pay which I feel is so wrong..why can't we just enjoy playing?

Sep 16, 2017 8:46 pm

I agree you put on the most played slot which is mystical mermaid and you give nothing I have played and I have had to pay to play and still you wont give bonus like a real casino will...I thinkinking about deleting which is sad but I am so disappointed in this!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

216 complaints