Menu

DoubleDown Casino  -  charged but did not get tokens

Author of the complaint
7:59 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

got charged six pounds for tokens in the casino on double down casino on facebook but did not get tokens

43 comments
May 09, 2020 6:21 am

purchased 5600.00 chips for 9.99 haven't received them not the first time

Apr 25, 2020 6:08 pm

On 4/16/2020 i purched chips with Pay Pal but did not receive chips.
I am a long time player and this has never happend.
My E-Mail is [email protected]
Please correct this for me.

F
Nov 20, 2019 4:19 pm

you pay and pay and pay and you don't get to play. Your casino is a big rip off.

G
Nov 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Game is froze. I have rebooted iPad, cut game off and cut back on, deleted game then recovered it not helping

Nov 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Keeps taking my points. Yesterday I lost 108 million and just now after I bought 2, 500 points I had to reconnect and I lost them all. How can I get them back. I will not spend another dime unless I get the points back.

Oct 19, 2019 11:55 am

i dont get my free spins everyday on doubledown cacino stoped all togather

i allways got a wheel every day after 12 oclock am i cant play without free chips

Oct 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Cannot claim free awards from my email. You are using a different format for last 2 days..Have you had other complaints with this?

Sep 25, 2019 6:01 am

I have a problem getting into doubledown facebook for days. I have been playing for a long time yet and hd some problems. can you help me to restore this.

A
Sep 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Just won 13, 600, 000 points on 9 bonus spins which was not added to my total points. Can you please correct this situation by providing me with the 13, 600, 000 points. This happened around midnight on September 1st.

Jul 30, 2019 2:31 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

give me my dbl dwn friends back i want them back i didnt ask for them to be taken...i have seen several complaints about this besides me i think it is unfair and unjust alot of ppl play ...lets be honest and make it rught...or i will not play dbl down agsin and will post on facebook this unjust act

Jul 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Don't waist your money had 210 million and it took it all in a matter of 3hrs they use a bait and switch to get you too buy credit's / chips or unless you just like throwing money away! go for it kenneth reed on facebook

Jul 10, 2019 8:54 pm

yesterday july 3 i bought a 39.99 package for 3x 3600000 chips received only 1200000
i spend enough i would appreciate if this is corrected correct this how hard is that guess i have to go to another game

Jul 08, 2019 2:26 am

It's-a total scammmmmm dont wast your money

P
Jun 12, 2019 4:01 am

The above problems have been encountered since yesterday. Hope it can be rectified. Thanks.

N
May 11, 2019 7:16 pm

I never received my daily bonus this morning thank you in this matter nancy modica

May 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Played 15 million on piggy jackpot and never even got three yellow piggies or any of the other jackpots. What a rip off never going to buy chips if that is how you rig your machines. And don't tell me that they pay off because I don't believe it and would love to see your certificate from the gambling board

May 05, 2019 1:55 pm

This time it's with 5 plus triple bars, banner announcing big gain and freezes with big gain yet stays there with no added coins. What are you doing about this.

Apr 26, 2019 10:24 am

Within the last hour, I have hit 5 seven, eventhough the banner announced a bid win I was not awarded any points. Why is that? I find that most frustating and kind of a ripoff.

L
Apr 15, 2019 7:11 am

I used to receive 100 million chipss daily, now for the last 2 days nothing. What's up with that? I have to go elsewhere to gamble. I have spent thousands of dollars buying chips, so I should be a valued customer.

C
Apr 07, 2019 4:56 am

MY computer was serviced and when I reloaded DoubleDown casino 200, 000, 000 chips were not there.How do I retrieve them?I need them to continue playing the game!

Apr 07, 2019 9:41 am

The instructions for recovering paid for credits is not working I need help. I paid $59.99 for credits and did not recieve them. On March 30, 2019 I ordered credits through Amazon for a total of $64.00 the credits did appear on my Double Down Casino game. The instuctions to recover the credits is not working of me . Please help.

Mar 31, 2019 10:04 am

On March 30, 2019 I purchased credits/chips for $59.99 and did not receive the chips. The recovery instructions are impossible for me to follow. Please help.

Dec 13, 2018 2:56 am

Credits and my level were removed from me. Our electric went out and had to wait till our internet came back on and when it did it dropped me down to white and I was on pink this is ridiculous it took me long enough to get on it as it is

S
Dec 12, 2018 2:12 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

on November 20 I bought a pro pack $23, 87 for 7, 500, 000 chips but only received 3, 000, 000 chips. please check and solve the problem. thank you.

F
Feb 02, 2016 7:57 pm

really enjoy ddc but last few months too many errors in chips, overbilling extra packages, 72 hour for response if at all harder to win, maybe i should go back to a regular casino and at least win real money sometimes.

Jul 25, 2013 8:10 pm

well i had 66, 000, 000 in chips... played a few games in mega prize mode.. 5 mill 3 mill 1 mill 500k and 100k ... then i seen my chips... like 6 mill!so where did the other 55mill plus go?

Jul 18, 2013 5:07 am

Hi my name is Michael van de venter my gmail is [email protected] want to play but you keep on telling me my account is invalid but I can play lots of other games please help me

May 28, 2013 1:24 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would like to get DoubleDown Casino closed down and file a class action lawsuit against them. I have lost hundreds of dollars. Their payouts are horrible. They are ripping people off everyday and teasing them with free coins and take them away as fast as they give them, so they can purchase chips.

View 0 more photos
X
Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

[protected]

S
Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

When I finished playing on Tuesday 11/6/12 I had $2, 000, 000.00. On Wednesday when I got on to play, it was gone. Please give it back. Thankyou.

Oct 31, 2012 12:32 am

Double down has become like the Mafia. I can spend 150.00 American money it last for a few hours. They used to pay big when you bet big. When we first started playing they let us win good. Now. 2 or 3 times I spend over 100.00 for playing only 20 minutes or so. They said I need to bet smaller. I bought big to play big go figure. My sister bought over 100.00 and it was going fast but she had about 15 million left. They all disappeared when she logged back in. They never gave them back because their records can not prove that. She did not lie but they accused her as much.

i am really disapointed as i love this site

i have lost 1.5 mil. on torn/ments i get free spins but will not take me to the next level. what is happining.this happened 3 times only on the jewal game credits are to hard to get so please fix ty

May 01, 2012 5:33 pm

I am not getting the spins free spins and not getting the token this has been going on for the last 2mouths i am getting feed up with this

W
Apr 21, 2012 11:43 am

So how will i know when its solved

W
Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

I was playing horoscope slots said i had a million eight then all of a sudden they were gone and finally i found your sight iI would like to complain about also loosing 100 presents in the santas sleigh game it would be nice if the matter was fixed Thank You.

Apr 02, 2012 5:20 am

I may be reached at [email protected]

•Comment cannot be empty!

YI was playing the Christmas game and had 70 gifts left the game and when came back a couple of hours later I had none. I buy face book credits to play these games and feel I should be compensated for these 70 gifts as I was playing 20, 000 tokens a game. I know what they were worth. Please advise.
our attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Spell Check

Submit complaint

Clean Up Your Finances
More Videos

Today's Mess-Up Photo

Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was playing The Brady Buch..I had won 380, 000 and also won 5 more spins and was told something was wrong with the server and ended up loosing it all. This has happened more than one time. I am not very happy!

Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

i dont have gift icon anymore whats going on cant collect gifts

E
Dec 15, 2011 2:18 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

When we went to bed we had 587, 000 points and when we woke up we had 241, 000. What's going on with Double Down Casino. Very disappointing.
Elaine Campion

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

216 complaints