[Resolved] Dot & Bo — hexagonal shape wooden end table with marble top, pack of two, white and gray
I ordered these tables for my clients. They are barely using the room since we are waiting for all new furniture, and they have been out of town for a week. The tables already has a ton of scratches on them. As an Interior Designer it is very bad business for me to recommend tables such as these that extremely poorly made and have already scratched this much with minimal use.
I would like to return these products asap!
I'm very concerned about your business since there is no contact number in order for me to discuss this problem
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Dot & Bo Complaints & Reviews
- dotandbo.com - I haven't received order and agents refused provide refund 
- Dot & Bo - marketing emails
- Dot & Bo - don't waste your time and money
- www.dotandbo.com - they lost our order
- Dot & Bo - do not order from this website!
- Dot & Bo - received email that my entire order was cancelled 3 days later
- Dot & Bo - spam
- Dot & Bo - poor service
- Dot & Bo - Aude white modern chairs
- www.dotandbo.com - they refused to deliver order for free