DoorFront Directcancel all doorfront deliveries of my six magazines: allure, architectural digest, harpers bazaar, marie claire, elle, vogue

M Nov 03, 2019

You have ignored my first complaint back on 10/27/19 at 10:00pm. Doorfront Direct is a lousy miserable unprofessional service giving the customer grief, heartache, inconvenience, and a great waste of time. The delivery man has recklassly been trashing my six magazines in the driveway, not leaving them in the doorfront, as your service has implied. I've had four or more magazines damaged/soaked so far. I made four complaints to Tampa Bay Times, to no avail. I am a cancer survivor living on borrowed time!!! My time is valuable and precious to me. Also, I had to call the subscriber to send me replacements for the damaged magazines. Most of the time they were unable to! Please cancel my service to Doorfront Direct (which I never asked for anyway) for all of my six magazines: Allure, Architectual Digest, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Vogue. I am requesting immediate cancellation, or I will cancel all my subscriptions. This is the last straw. Mae Lee at [protected], [protected], Fl [protected]. E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Updated by Mae Lee · Nov 03, 2019

Second time I complained about Doorfront Direct delivery service.

jackiebright Jan 21, 2020

I did not ask for any magazines from doorfrontdirect.com I want to be removed from frontdoor direct now. It notifies anybody driving by that we are out of town. We always stop our mail and now Allure and Vogue is being thrown in the yard.

• Co
    Connie Harsh Jan 04, 2020

Iwant to be removedfromdoorfrontdiorect, now!!

• Co
    Connie Harsh Jan 04, 2020

I did not ask for any magazines from doorfrontdirect.com. I feel that I should not be charged for any of these magazines because I did not ask for these.

1/4/2020