Domino's Pizza — small food big price
Nowhere near what I was expecting. Big price for little food. Also it tasted like a vending machine sandwich. Pizza was ok, but could have got better from the frozen isle at the grocery store. Never again. I will be letting everyone know what to expect. I don't know what has happened to what used to be a good pizza restaurant. Also, I gave them a 15 percent tip, on top of a delivery charge. Wish I could get it back. Pictures do not represent the food that I received. No wonder you are trying to expand the menu. If you could just concentrate on making what you have on the menu, better, you might get more business. But once again, you are one of the restaurant's that have lost all concerns that your customers get what the pay for.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.