Domino's Pizza — employees
I worked at Lynden Dominos on their opening day and it was fun at first before I got touched by another employee, Actually he was the owner's Son. I told him right away "Not to Touch me" and he just said I was Crazy. Then he's father Touched me later on in the day and I asked him politely not to touch me, He kindly apologized. By the end of the Night they told me I was not welcome "In his company" Anymore. I worked for Dominos before and this is not how a store should be ran. I wish someone real will seek out this message before more people don't get touched inappropriately at work.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.