Domino's Pizza — time of delivery
At approximately 2.30 pm I put a pizza order in for my work colleagues and myself for us to enjoy on are lunch break at 9.45pm . We have 30 minutes for are break but are pizzas turned up at 10.10pm so we could not eat them because we had to go back to work . I paid the driver gave a tip as always as probably not his fault . When I place a large order 7 hours early I was expecting it on time give or take 5 minuets. I use dominos as I think there pizzas are the best but I don't want this to happen again, there was a lot of hungry angry people at my Cummins plant last because of this, is it worth trying your services again ? Is it an on going problem?
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.