Domino's Pizza — my wife's employer
James at Domino's Pizza in Saint Mary's PA was refused a brake after being scheduled to work over 5 hours yesterday she worked 2- close with no Break. She also shows up 1 hour early and stays late willingly. Earning more hours but he said he's cutting her hours because she made a couple minor mistakes. Instead of teaching her. He did this to her co-worker as well who quit because of it. These are illegal and goes against the fair wages act it's also goes against descrimination. As one of her co-workers was promoted to manager when she herself makes more mistakes than Sara. Not to mention that this co-worker has only been there for 4 months herself.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.