Domino's Pizza ā€” food service

K Jun 23, 2019

I order pizza for delivery at 4:00 at 4:37 I was notified the driver left the store with my order at 530 my order still had not been delivered I called the store told me they only had one driver that it was delayed, fine whatever at 6 I call again for the store manager to tell me my order was sitting in the store and if I wanted it I could come pick it up mind you I already paid for the pizza to be delivered 2 hours ago, she said they tried calling and couldn't reach anyone to verify the address which they've never done before yet I still got a notification they were on their way with my pizza and the person I spoke with on the phone told me it was on its way as well the manager is repeating the same thing over and over I told her I didn't care I just want to verify the address and have my pizza delivered the kids were hungry and my husband is at work with the car this woman said no ma'am we called if you want your pizza come pick it up and hung up no if you can't come get it here's your money back or anything just hung up I'm my face that is rude disrespectful and just unprofessional I paid for my pizza to be delivered there was no reason she couldn't verify my address and relieved the pizza! No my kids are hungry and we have no way to get the pizza which I promised them way to go dominos šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardā€™s Terms and Conditions