Domino's Pizza — customer service
I ordered my order by phone at elen thirty p.m. and let them know I would be a few minutes past twelve to pick up my order (they close at twelve and will not deliver to my work location as it is a kilometer or two too far). The fellow who took my order checked with someone first then said OK. It has not been a problem in the past as I order from there on afternoon shift as often as not. The fellow who took my order I could tell was dismayed. Just to put in my order in was difficult because of the language barrier as I wanted extra this and that on the pizzas and his English must be limited because his responses were puzzling and we had to work through it. So...I punched my time card eight minutes early ran to my vehicle and was halfway to the store (2-3 minutes away) when my phone rang and I was told that they were sorry to inform me the store was closed. I asked what he meant I explained that I had explained I get off work at twelve and I'd be a few minutes late. He said shoot we have already rang out. So it would seem to me the the guy who took my order didn't relay the message and the one left to close the store likes throwing out food and doesn't care about customer service relations. I am sick about it .
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.