Domino'spayment policies

Six months ago I was attempting to place an delivery order with Domino's. I was asked if I would be paying my cash or credit, usually I pay with check and they informed they no longer accept checks. I sorry but I refuse to give my credit card # to anybody over the phone. A couple months later I was at a birthday party and I noticed a family member had ordered from domino's and paid with a check. I asked them how long ago had Domino's started taking checks, they said they had always paid by check they had never head of them not taking checks. Since then I have bought pizza from domino's three times with a check. Lo and behold I called tonight and was told no they do not take checks, I asked why because I have been paying by check. I could hear the person taking my call tell another person what I had said and was told it has been Domino's not to take checks. I have never bounced a check with Domino's and I don't know what type of profiling they are doing but I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Mar 10, 2008

Good for you. You really showed them!

• Be
    betty18 Mar 09, 2009

seriosly get a life you my dear are rediculous theres a little thing normal people call cash we use it to buy things here on earth!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices