Dollarama — security and after incident regret notice
On 26th October 2019, aproximate 6:00 PM, I was shopping inside a Dollarama store adress 255 Morningside Ave/4525 Kingston Road, Toronto, ON M1E 2P1. At one of the aisle inside the store, I was grabbed from behind by a stranger who put a box cutter on my throat. The offender took my phone and was snatching my wallet. I was all alone in that aisle. I screamed for help and tried to run after the offender loosened his grip on me. I fell down and was hurt, the offender was holding a box cutter. He ripped my jacket and, I was injured from this action in back of my lower right side. I was later on assisted by Dollaram staff and customers. I was in trauma. Later on police, EMS and mall security came to the store. The immediate investigation ran for 2 hours there. Next day police apprehended the offender. My cell phone was not recovered. I recovered from my injuries after 10 days. Next Tuesday informed this to my family doctor.
A case has been filed for this event. GO# [protected]. Person responsible for this case is
Detective Constable Kevin PARGETTER #9943
Major Crime Unit Team 1
I was injured in a Dollarama store and lost my property due to lack of security. Unfortunately, till this date I did not hear any thing regarding this event from any Dollarama management or store manager.
Therefore, I believe I had the right to inform this to Corporate office of DOLLARAMA for any action.
Please contact me if you need further information regarding this incident. Thanks
[protected], Toronto, ON, [protected]
Tel: [protected] (Cell) [protected] (Home)
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup 
- Dollarama - incipio qi 3-coil wireless charging base 
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy 
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont