Dollar Tree — having to call the police, while purchasing bottled water in your store.
To whome it may concern, my name is Habibatullah J. Evans. I merely went into the Dollar Tree store #995, to purchase bottled water. A young rude immature woman threatened my life in your store. She appeared to have been sitting behind or beside the counter wearing a sweat suit. She started walking around the store speaking loudly and saying things that made me feel threatened. I'm sixty one years old and unfortunately in this society the disrespect from younger people is devastating. I filed a police report. I realize that you have no control over how people are raised, but hopefully you are concerned about the way your store is being operated. Why was she anywhere near the counter? I asked for a manager, but due to her irrational behavior, I decided to call the police. My cell number is+[protected]. Thank you for your assistance in handling this very disturbing matter!
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby