Dollar Treehaving to call the police, while purchasing bottled water in your store.

H Nov 12, 2018

To whome it may concern, my name is Habibatullah J. Evans. I merely went into the Dollar Tree store #995, to purchase bottled water. A young rude immature woman threatened my life in your store. She appeared to have been sitting behind or beside the counter wearing a sweat suit. She started walking around the store speaking loudly and saying things that made me feel threatened. I'm sixty one years old and unfortunately in this society the disrespect from younger people is devastating. I filed a police report. I realize that you have no control over how people are raised, but hopefully you are concerned about the way your store is being operated. Why was she anywhere near the counter? I asked for a manager, but due to her irrational behavior, I decided to call the police. My cell number is+[protected]. Thank you for your assistance in handling this very disturbing matter!