Dollar Treecustomer service

J Aug 03, 2018

Hello,
I had called your Milford MA store at 122 Medway Road and spoke to a Linda when I called. I asked her if they had any 5x7 frames since I would be coming in to but a good amount of them. She quickly brushed me off and said call back in 10 minutes because she was in the middle of something. I then asked if there was anyone else who could help me she said no they were all busy ringing. I made this phone call 8/2/2018 at 1pm. I said ok and I called back 30 minutes later. I again spoke to Linda who gave me the same answer. I then asked to speak to a manager and she said she was the manager. All I wanted was a simple yes or no if she had frames instock. And she wouldn't even do that for me! What kind of customer service is being provided at this store if even the manager speaks to customers this way. I will never go back/call this store again. Today I called your store but the one at 146 S. Main St also in Milford, MA and spoke to a lovely lady who said that yes they have plenty of frames and when I spoke to her about your other store and Linda she said she was not surprised!!
I would love a response back either by email or mail

[protected]@gmail.com or