Dollar General / manager erin

United States Review updated:

I went to the Dollar General today and noone at cash register with line. Then I find a 5.00 bill on floor near register and say wow just found 5 dollars manager tells me to put it in donation box I tell her no. She then tells me it is store policy to hand it over and if noone comes back they put it in donation box. Whose policy is this store number 13928

• Updated by Mommofsix, May 01, 2019

Store has money in safe. Thank you for clarifying the law.
    Noone took any money from any kind of donation box the money was found

• Updated by Mommofsix, May 02, 2019

Buildere proof no message sent and how many posts I made you are a liar

• Updated by Mommofsix, May 02, 2019

More of your lies same messages

• Updated by Mommofsix, May 02, 2019

Added comment SMH then screenshot how many comments are from me about this post. Previous ss was 19 now 20 from me your the liar

Mo
May 1, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      1st of May, 2019

Obviously someone tried to put it in the donation box and it slipped out. What is sad that you are stealing form those that need it. She should have called the police on you and put your face up in the front doors and let your whole neighborhood know that only do you steal, but you steal from those that need the money. I guess your parents were thieves and did not teach you right from wrong. Hopefully one day you will need the funding and someone steals from you. You are truly a disgusting person from stealing from those that need the money.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere Wrong girl DO not steal and wish she would of called the police
    She was rude so it was not about the money You should not talk about people's parents as you do not know mine just shows what an ignorant person you are
    I can only pray what you wish on others comes back on you and yours ten fold

1st of May, 2019

@buildere Furthermore it was not obvious it belonged in the donation box noone was Manning the register or floor on that side

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix It was obvious you thief.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Your parents are poor role models so I will talk about them. I am not female. I am a grown man. If you think that I am a young girl why are you sending me private messages asking for nude pictures. Telling you something you do not want to be told is not the same as rude. You stole form those that are unfortunate and it is obvious that your parents did not raise you right. You are the one stealing from those that need the money. You are the disgusting person that needs to be in a situation where you need the money and someone takes it from you. You have no right calling me a girl when you are the one behaving like a child.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere Sending you texts asking for nudes that's a great laugh. Your a troll with no life hiding behind a computer keyboard. I really hope this site pays you to attack people because this seems to be your only sense of joy in your worthless day.
    Grow up and get a real life.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere P.S. Grown Men do not act like you or talk to people like you do. You are really a sad, miserable person.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You are the one acting like a child. You told me you use your kids as lookouts so that you can steal.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix They were not texts, they were private messages. You know it sicko. You grow up. You are the one stealing and acting like a child. I am not being paid to post here. Another lie from you.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You grow up. You are the one acting childish. This is like the 20th account you made pretending you beat your made up kids. You always seem to have a lot.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх Another fake post from buildere.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You are the one that posted that. Like I said you cannot use the same username for two accounts.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix I guess this is how your parents brought you up. To lie, steal, cheat. Wish bad things on others. Now you are ashamed of yourself so you claim I hacked your account. Not true. Unlike you I know that no one is two words.

@buildere Whatever I know the truth
    You should really watch what you say and pretend to others say
    You go to far
    Talking about my son or any other service member pretending to be me is just really low and you really do need help
    I wish you all that you deserve in this life and the next

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Just face it you made those posts. Mommy raised you wrong and needs to give you a good slap across the face. You are immature, childish. A thief and a liar.

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Yeah you do know the truth. You are not willing to admit to it. What a shame. You would do anything for attention. You DON"T HAVE a son that is serving. You made that up as one of your games. You did not wish your son were killed in battle. You only made that up for attention. If you really did steal the money they need to chop your arms off. That will teach you thieves.

2nd of May, 2019

@buildere You are a liar and a waste of breath I do not know how you were able to post in my name but i filed a complaint. You do dishonor to my son by writing that I wished him dead
    I will not banter back and forth with your lowlife ass anymore
    You have issues and I hope one day all that you have done and said comes back on you and your future generations to come then you will know what you have caused others
    Your such a bad ass say your real name and quit hiding
    P.S. you coward my account shows how many posts I made and no messages sent

2nd of May, 2019

@buildere Do not know how you did it but I reported you unless of course you work for this company who knows. I will figure it out.

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Another lie. I do not work for the company liar. If you click on my username you will see that I have replies to other companies. YOU DID MAKE THOSE POSTS FOR ATTENTION.

@Mommofsix SMH

3rd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх Put them in foster care if you can't afford to keep them.

3rd of May, 2019

@buildere It's kinda hard to raise your kids right when you have them at 14. Then the cycle continues and no one ever learns how to adult.

• Ti
      15th of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You steal from the unfortunate. You need to be thrown in jail. You have poor values. Must come from your parents.

• 4t
      15th of May, 2019

@timpar Hopefully she will one day be in a situation where she relies on others and people steal from her. What a great role model she must be. Then she tells her son he should die in battle?

Best Best Advice

It's state law here in Florida that if you find anything of intrinsic value you are required to turn it in to the police department you are given a 30 day voucher and if it goes unclaimed you can then claim it for yourself. Your store is in Brooksville, FL. You are in violation of state law. Penalty is 1 years incarceration and/or $5, 000 fine. If it turns out that the money belonged to the federal government say a donation to American veterans that makes it a federal crime and then the penalty becomes 5 years incarceration and/or $25, 000 fine.

1st of May, 2019

@Kmart 9459 I think that I may just send this message to the police. That way they can track this thief and have her charged for theft. IT is the only way people like her will learn. As a matter of fact I think that I will be sending a email to the police. The OP has admitted to breaking the law by stealing the $5. SInce her parents did not raise her right someone else has to. Maybe being in jail or paying a huge fine will teach this thief not to steal. Her parents did a poor job. She may be unaware of the law, but ignorance of the law is no excuse. As a citizen she has to obey the law and be aware of it.

1st of May, 2019

@Kmart 9459 There is clearly something wrong with this woman. She just sent me a private message admitting she uses her kids as lookouts so she can shoplift. That she even has them shoplift, and if they don't she threatens to beat them with a belt.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere Sent you a text message I don't even know you
    You are pathetic. Grow up your lies show your cowardly character

@buildere LOL go for it

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix I am not lying. You are the one that is lying by saying I am a girl when I am a 20 year old man. You admitted that you use your kids to steal. That you beat them if you don't. You beat your own kids and deny it. You are the coward. Stealing from those that deserve it. Also liar it was not a text message you sent it was a private message.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix I already did and they said that you were stealing. You also admit to beating your kids if they do not not help you steal.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere LOL your imagination is awesome.

1st of May, 2019

@buildere 😁 you poor baby must be lonely living in your pathetic little world attacking people, lying for the whole world to see. Talking about people's parents and children. I bet you have mommy issues. Coward is you hiding behind your own lies and attacking people behind a keyboard to make yourself feel better. Have a good night.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix I do not have an imagination. I am just stating what you have sent me. I am 20 years old. When you thought I was a child you asked me to send a naked picture of myself to you. You need to grow up and not mistake being told you are wrong as trolling. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your computer.

1st of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You are the one that has mommy issues.

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх @Just hit the reply button

@Mommofsiх Fake buildere

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх So what, just because someone's not guarding something means you should be allowed to take it? Think of it like a republican you democratic trash. Republicans would never take the money without first trying to find the owner because a Democrat like yourself could make up lies about the money being theirs. You said you found the $5 bill on the ground out loud. What if a democratic kid said it was their $5 bill, you tell the kid finders keepers, the kid say you didn't find it on the ground you snatched it out of my hands. Now you are in trouble. You know the kid is lying, but can't prove it cause now the kid is saying you actively stole it. The police will eventually find out the kid was lying, but they will also find out you tried to keep something of intrinsic value that wasn't yours. The kid will be let off with a slap on the wrist, but being you probably won't get as good of a deal. Had you just turned it into the store you would be in the clear, no one could claim you tried to steal it from them.

2nd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх Your a fake aren't you. Your a little boy who never touched a boob. A real woman would never phrase their D-cup breast as, "a size d when it comes to bra size." Only little boys wit zero experience would phrase it that way.

2nd of May, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Apologies for my writing. I wrote your instead of you're.

@Kmart 9459 *spank spank*

3rd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх Finders keepers? What is this second grade??? Say Hi to SpongeBob for us.

3rd of May, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Democratic trash like 'her' can't think like a Republican. That means that she has to put herself on the shelf and think about other people (including her supposed kids) for once in her life. Demo trash just can't do that. Republicans work so Democrats can live on our dime and protest the latest "in" thing.

3rd of May, 2019

@Mommofsiх Why in God's name does your tittie size have to do with anything? Put them back under your shirt!

3rd of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She sure is acting like a second grader. Making disgusting post and then claiming I hacked her account.

• 4t
      15th of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Wrong. You were raised poorly. You admitted to telling your army son he should die in battle. Sic.

1st of May, 2019

It’s just five dollars. You should have donated it to help someone who needs it. Have the store hold it for a week and if unclaimed, donate it.

I once found $85 in a parking lot. Turned it in to the store and two days later they called. The customer met me there to thank me. Her husband, a cop in uniform, came over to say thank you. He handed me fifteen dollars and said to keep the hundred total as a thank you for being honest. To this day I’m still in shock over it.

3rd of May, 2019

@SubSquirrel Wow! That's wonderful. I, too, value honesty. I once went to get my nails done with my sisters and our mother and mother ended up secretly paying for everything, including tip. When I tipped my attendant she said it was taken cared if already and I thanked her for her honesty and said, as I handed it back to her "I value honesty and it's a dying art."

3rd of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Honesty is rare these days. Your manicurist could have lied but then word gets out and she loses clients. I stopped going to one about twenty years ago after her client gave her two twenties rather than one twenty and one ten. She said, “here’s thirty” and left. Manicurist laughed and said something like “she can’t even read numbers “ and they all laughed. I never went back.

Her ten dollars cost her $30 every three weeks. I can’t support dishonesty

1st of May, 2019

Like state if money is found, it is not your and you must return it to a police station. You DID steal the money. Now you are claiming that when you go shopping that you have your kids spy on employee so that you can shoplift? How can you even use your kids to shoplift. Why are you sending me private messages bragging about how you use your kids to shoplift, or spy on employees so that you can shoplift.

@buildere Haha OMG you guys are asses

2nd of May, 2019

You deleted the messages then took the screen shot liar.

4th of May, 2019

Christ Jesus on a stick!!!

People! Distinguish between the OP and the troll by clicking on the name link! My God this is so juvenile!

4th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I do not understand what you are saying. What is a troll and clicking on what name link. I responded to the fake posts he made in my name

4th of May, 2019

@Um is not an answer! And how did he open another user with my user name? And why???

4th of May, 2019

@Mommofsix Troll: a poster who is kind of mentally unstable and is being obnoxious online for the sake of being obnoxious.

This happens on many threads in this site. Subsquirrel knows "who it is" and the person always logs in as the OP, complete with perfect spelling of the OP name and let's fur fly. It's all "I was so angry I beat my child " this and "now ACS took my child away" that. Then builder shows up with "stop with the nudie pic requests" this.

All people have to do is click on the user name in blue above the post and it will take you to their page. If there's a 1(or more) in the COMPLAINT section, it really IS the OP. If it's a 0 it's the troll.

I'm unsure if it's one person who just is very fluid on the site (I've come across him/her many times) or if it's a few different people.

4th of May, 2019

@Mommofsix It's easy to create multiple accounts on this site. Probably because the site blocks people left and right without a lick of warning. You just can't have the same exact handle under your email address as before. That it won't allow you to do. You can also change your handle while your account is still active and ok. That is what these turds do to start fvking with people.

4th of May, 2019

@Mommofsix You made those posts yourself liar.

•   15th of May, 2019

I'm very pleased with my essay, glad I was able to wake up this morning to check my email that I have my essay ready for today! Great job. I really appreciate it bestresearchpaper.com/

•   15th of May, 2019

I'm very pleased with my essay, glad I was able to wake up this morning to check my email that I have my essay ready for today! Great job. I really appreciate it bestresearchpaper bestresearchpaper.com/