Dollar Generalyour employee was very rude to me

Tracey I think her name is, cussed at me and got in my face after I old he people in front to hurry. Only because they were standing chit chatting. They clearly knew each other because as the other customers were yelling at me telling me they'd beat my [censor]. She walked out rubbed her fat stomach against my back and then cussed at me again. Kiss these people's "child" then insisted they didn't know each other. So, as long as this woman is working there I will continue to be rude to her. As she is rude to me every time I come in which is at least once a week. I will continue to file complaints until she is gone.