Dollar General — unethical behaviour
I will not be shopping in your ADA OH store anymore and being a small collage town that is saying something . I will drive 15 miles to kenton OH, where they do want and treat people better . I came to the ADA OH store Monday dec 3rd maybe around noon an grab a cart outside and there was an ext.cord laying in it so I went inside and try to hand the item to the cashier (out from behind the counter ) the item telling him this was left outside in this cart . He just ignored me as he was walking right by me to get back behind the counter. In this time another person came in seeing what was going on and stayed how rude he was being . Now that is pretty sad when another person see it and comments on it . Would not be so bad but this man is always like this towards me why I do not know . I was in retail 27 years and this is not how you train your people to act . Needless to state how the store having boxes blocking isles etc...Really how hard would it have been to take the cord and say Thank you?
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working