Dollar General — the store appearance and customer service
We just recently moved to the area and have visited the Dollar General located at 5240 SC -9, Green Sea, SC 29545. The first time no one spoke as we entered or as we walked around. The floors were nasty, merchandise every where in the floor. Ttoday we went to pick up a few things and again no one spoke, there was 2 ladies working neith acknowledge we were in the store. This time the store looked worse then the first time. Sime aisle we couldn't even go down because there was big metal carts down them. Lots of stuff thrown in the floor, as you walked around there was numerous empty packages where people had taken the product and left the empty packages. The store smelled bad, the outside banner was hanging off the front of the building, there was trash in front of the store and in the parking lot. I have never been in a DG that looked like this one. The next closes place to us would be a Family Dollar in town, I guess we will have to drive there from now on!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working