Dollar Generaldisorderly store

A

I walked into my neighborhood dollar General to get baby food, toilet paper and dog food. As I went to the far aisle(carrying a baby on my hip) to get baby food there was a mound of inventory overflowing from two buggies parked side by side in the aisle entrance. I had to move both buggies to pass. After I moved the first mound, I then had to move a stack of boxes to get to the baby food which come to find out...was never stocked on the shelf. I decided to forget about the baby food and get toilet paper. When I got to the back of the store there were these tall roll around dollies that were also stacked full of boxes. The dollies lined the entire back wall. I couldn't get to the second item I needed, so I decided to forget it to. After I pushed around the dollies I decided to squeeze into the gardening aisle and by pass the rest of the enormous obstacle. Once again another buggie mounded with inventory was in the way. When I squeezed around that buggy I bumped it and almost all the inventory hit the floor. It startled me so I stepped back. That one step caused a domino effect with all the watering cans. They feel all over me and my 5 month old baby. Not the first employee came to help out or even check where the noise came from. I just grabbed the buggie and kicked all the watering can to the side in a small pile. I rolled the buggie up front and left. I thought to myself...maybe a truck delivered today and they were short staffed. So I returned 2 days later for the dog food. And guess what...the store was still in a huge mess. Tried one more time for dog food. Walked down the aisle and saw an elderly woman having to break open boxes to get cat food!!! This is ridiculous. This store has lost my whole families business. Someone from corporate needs to make a surprise appearance over there and fast.

disorderly store